Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) Empty
PostSubject: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 9:22 pm

Arthur stepped up onto the ring. it was fairly dark in the covered up arena but it was illuminated by spotlights. he had to shield his eyes from all of the fans who screamed out. the " underground. " fighting league, was just a name to get reputation. it was a completely legal fighting tournament with different rounds, and rules. he was here because of the massive cash rewards that contestants could claim. it was only round one but who knew what could happen. he looked down his opponent, unfortunately he looked down at you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:37 pm

Kokoa stared at her opponent, utterly scared. But she wouldn't back off from a fight, not wanting to disappoint the crowd. She sighed and waited for her opponent to make the first move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:48 pm

cameras from all over rise with pyrotechnics. a pair of announcers begin talking. " Hello everybody this is ted Mathews with my partner bob marlin. bob how are you doing here today? " the voice is projected all across the room and the announcers can be seen in a small box at the top of the stands. " I'm doing good here today ted, in round one of the tournament we have two student from the d.w.m.a Arthur the magical ex military, adaptable sword and kokoa the...

ooc: describe yourself with bobs description.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:53 pm

"... Dagger! She's a new student at DWMA. This must be her first battle so she may have a hard time, but let's hope for the best!" Bob said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:08 pm

" And with that let it begin! " yelled ted. " IN THREE... TWO... ONE...FIGHT! " said the audience. " they realty are into this thought Arthur as he morphed his right arm at the elbow into a short small silver blade of the same length. he runs forward with a black wind letting him go faster. it was more of a jog with quick long strides that would let him correct any of his errors should they arise. he lunged at kokoa for a stab.
" doctors on stand by. " said bob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:13 pm

Kokoa couldn't react to do other thing than quickly dropping herself to the ground and rolling away. She then stood up and turned her hand into a dagger's blade, prepared for the next attack. "That was close." she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:20 pm

Arthur kept on running and just before he hit the wall he jumped ran up it and flipped back onto his feet without speaking he forcefully waves his hand forward and winds strong enough to send kokoa flying gush towards their target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:23 pm

Kokoa is sent flying back a few meters, landing on her back. She knows if she doesn't act fast she will be beaten up, so she now gets up and lunges at her opponent attempting to stab him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:28 pm

" whoa! " yells Arthur as he turns to the side. he wasn't quite fast enough and her knife/hand cut through his jacket leaving a faint bleeding cut on his chest. he wished he could have worn his usual metal plate, but that had been removed in security. he grabs her arm and try's to flip her into a hold, using his height and strength to his advantage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:32 pm

Kokoa was shocked at the blood on Arthur's jacket. She couldn't be the one who did that. She was snapped out of her thoughts by his attack, she mentally cursed at herself for having such a short height.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:36 pm

Arthur jumped into the air, black winds letting them go three feet high then he slammed her down like a wrestler. rolling away and getting up. his face was smeared with blood and sweat. his wound wasn't bleeding badly, but it Shure was going everywhere... he breathed deaply, he was tired but he would go on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:39 pm

Kokoa felt a hard pain in her head, in fact she was a bit dizzy. She slowly stood back up, she wasn't giving up for sure. She just stood there, growling and waiting for Arthur's next attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:44 pm

Arthur sat there for a moment breathing. " I think they want the cover bob! " said ted. " I think they want the cover ted! " bob presses a button and at random walls rise from the ground with cameras on them, leading twelve feet high. they were made out of silver metal and suddenly, neither of the combatants could see each other!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:50 pm

"What... What is happening?" Kokoa managed to speak out, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:57 pm

Arthurs spec ops instincts kicked in. he turned his right arm into a blade and took a hiding place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:02 pm

Kokoa looked around desperately. She didn't know what to do in this situation, but at least the obstacle had given her the time to recover from the hit in the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:08 pm

she hears wind wishing around the arena. And the sound of Arthur jumping? anyhow, he was getting closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:14 pm

Kokoa got even more nervous as the thought went through her head. She looked around frantically looking for an escape in case he came out from nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:19 pm

then it happens. Arthur jumps pillar to pillar using his sword arm, when he sees her he pulls his arm out and jumps down onto her trying to squash kokoa with his boot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:43 pm

Kokoa successfully dodges his attack, if she had reacted a second later she would be dead at the moment. She lunges to stab Arthur again. If she was lucky enough she could damage him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:46 pm

OOC: I have to go for now night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:57 pm

Arthur was ready this time, he squatted low and her attack went just over him. once it was halfway through he grabbed the hand and drove it into a wall. he takes a swing at her with his left and then his right before taking off for cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 2:22 pm

OOC: I forgot to answer I'm so sorry

Kokoa sat there, she was not losing tonight. She stood up and finally jumped from wall to wall looking for his opponent as the crowd cheered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:00 pm

she just caught him running around a corner when he tripped on a puddle. was it raining?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:01 pm

Kokoa spotted arthur and lunged aiming her dagger/hand at him fullspeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next