Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 8:01 pm

OOC: then I'm outta this thread.... I don't really do fights where I don't use weapon. Plus I'm fighting a mage. So I have no chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 10:09 pm

OOC: so Kataro forefeits Iguess but Het is still in this!

Jet turns and charges at Ben and when he gets close enough he swing for a right hook with hi robo-arm which is his right arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 10:29 pm

ooc: you can use every weapon or power your charie has. however bullets will not blow anyone's heads off.
ben dashes under it, using his tiny frame to his advantage. he chops at jets back aiming to sever an artery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2013, 1:56 am

Jet cluches his back back then spins around changing his right hand into a rapier blade he thinks 'Damn i gotta finihthis quick.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2013, 9:30 am

ben back steps and brings both of his hands together. they turn into a flintlock pistol and he fires off a burning shot. the smoke smell was getting pretty bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2013, 9:37 pm

Jet dodges to one side and charges at Ben
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2013, 9:53 pm

bens eyes widen with fear and he turns to run. he was very fast going around the edge of the ring and hard to catch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2013, 11:38 pm

Jet keeps running after Ben a primal light dancing beneath his light hearted eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 9:22 am

ben turns around and runs directly at a wall. he jumps up running up the wall before back flipping over jet. his hands turn into a pistol and he fires off a burst of three red shots. he was sweating, but still had stamina left to spare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 5:45 pm

Jet spins as Ben flipped over him stumbles bavk alittle as the bulttets hit him then transforms his right hand bacj into a normal hand and changing his left whil he flicks his right wrist a slot on his wristopens and a rapier blade slides down to whereheha two now and dashes forward at Ben getting close enough for twin swift strikes then slashes with both of the blades
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 6:40 pm

ooc: could we spell that a little bit better. I have no idea what just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 6:58 pm

ooc: He had some modifacations on his robo arm so there his a extra blade so he transforme his left and then let his blade slide out of the slot it is usuall in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 7:26 pm

time slows down. the voice of bens mentor rings through his mind. " use your tricks ben, if you are ever caught with a heavy hit things will go bad for you. " " gee thanks. " said ben subcauntusly. he stood his ground and exhaled a burst of flame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4