Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:16 pm

the dash ends with Arthur blocking himself from serous injury with his arms, they now had cuts on them. it was definitely raining now. the pillars came down and the entire arena was flooded 12 feet deep. Arthur kicked her away and started swimming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:17 pm

Kokoa was kicked away but recovered quickly, then swam towards Arthur who was leaving a faint trail of blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:23 pm

Arthur dove down quickly, reaching the bottom in seconds. in the water he found piranhas? they must really want to wrap thins up he thought. Arthur disappears from view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:25 pm

Kokoa doesn't go down, she instead waits for Arthur's next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:39 pm

one moment passes... then another. suddenly a group of three piranhas jump out of the water and grab onto her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:55 pm

Kokoa screams, stabbing and killing the fish before they could do anything serious. But she got bit in her left cheek and leg. She swam away from the spot she was in, not wanting to encounter the piranhas again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:32 pm

black smoke comes out of the dead fish and it forms back into Arthur who is breathing heavily. " so much for that. :he said. he just floated there tiredly. " well bob it looks like its time for sudden death. " the pillars come back up and Arthur climbs on one to not be in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 9:02 pm

Jet stands out of the ring standing impatiently while the fight goes he had entere an was ready to destroy his oppenent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 10:01 pm

ben stands on the stadium opposite. " Go Arthur go! Go Arthur Go! " he was also next in line as a contestant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 10:37 pm

Kataro was quietly standing behind jet. He was more than ready to fight. He had no intentions of mercy either. Kataro had his sword, pocket knife, pistol, steel wires, and his ninja stars on him. He was looking for an opponent that was worthy of fighting him b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 11:17 pm

Jet sits on the ground his guitair plugged into a amp and stars playing 'Hail to the King' by Avengedsevenfold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 11:46 pm

Kokoa climbed to another pillar and she saw Arthur breathing heavily, which was a good sign for her. She had already been too easy on him and it was probably time to finish the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 9:20 am

suddenly with the fighters out of the water electricity sparks along it. clearly the " sudden death. " was this. Arthur stood up and slowed his breathing. then he jumped platform to platform at kokoa looking to throw her in. the audience chants the remaining time " 20! 19! 18!.... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 12:22 pm

Kokoa felt the pressure of the people chanting the remaining time "17!... 16!... 15!..." Kokoa saw Arthur get closer and she got even more nervous. She didn't want to kill... Or get killed. "14!... 13!... 12!..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 6:42 pm

Arthur stopped 2 platforms ahead of her. then he kicks the air, a black wind as if obeying his command fly's at kokoa. " 11!... 10!... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 6:45 pm

Kokoa jumps to another platform, dodging the air, but almost falling of in the process. "9!... 8!..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 6:56 pm

" come on! " yelled Arthur. he was NOT going to lose in the first round. he struck the air and three bolts of wind home in on her. " 7!... 6!...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 6:58 pm

Kokoa stubled and fell backwards, but grabbed the edge of the platform "5!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 7:03 pm

Jet stands up and yells "24!25!27!30!50!10!21!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 7:04 pm

Kokoa recovered and noticed someone screaming random numbers in the crowd. She chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 7:21 pm

it was just enough time for Arthur to close the distance and leap at her with all he has left. trying to wrap her up and throw both of them over the edge. " 4!? 3..... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 7:23 pm

"What are you even doing?!" Kokoa struggled and got out of Arthur's grasp, throwing him away "2!..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 7:35 pm

Kataro anxiously awaited then end of the fight. "Sh*t.... I forgot my grapple gun..." He thought to himself. "I knew I was forgetting something." Kataro watched as the clock counted down to its final second. "1...." He said aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 7:37 pm

" ARRG! " Arthur was mad now. " fine then. " he exhales and black smoke comes out of him. time slows to a crawl, and the foul gas fly's into kokoa's lungs. at first it was a trail, but then Arthur himself turns into the smoke. suddenly he was gone. but in the slowed time she felt a presence in her mind. " kokoa... I am your father. " it sounded like Arthurs voice but he was trying to change it. " step off the ledge... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 7:57 pm

Kokoa was confused, she didn't know what to do. "Y-you can't be my father..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next