Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 8:54 pm

an image of her dad appears in her head and walks forward. " I onl- * cough. " after that his voice sounds exactly like her father. " There is only so much I can say. do not win this! it will cause a chain reaction that is far worse than if you are out of it. people will die! the league it corrupt! heed my warning. " he doesn't act very much like her dad. sure the posture was there but there was something... off about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 9:26 pm

"Dad...?" Kokoa asked suspiciously "Could you please tell me... How you used to call me as a child?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 9:34 pm

" of coerce my little **** "
ooc: fill in the blank, he is correct. this is explained soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 9:35 pm

"I... Still don't trust you..." Kokoa said unsure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 9:39 pm

" come on ple- Crap! " Arthur says as the illusion of her father passes from her mind and Arthur stands in front of her. ( mentally of course. ) " he... he... long story? " he said with a innocent shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 9:41 pm

Kokoa blinked, unsure of what to do. "How dare you pose as my father?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 9:57 pm

" ok you don't even begin to understand! " he said waving his arms. " at first I did the first thing that comes to mind.... luke I am your father. the fact that you believed it prompted me to find out what your dad looks like. " suddenly the sean shifts and they are seeing out of her eyes. as the audience just finishes " 2! " " well, one option left. " he turns to her. " lets go for a dip shall we? " kokoa is drawn back to reality however a very slow motion reality. she takes one shaky involuntary step towards the edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 10:04 pm

"N-no!" She shakily took a step back "You don't even understand! How would you feel if you lost your sister?! You would want her back, right? I'm not here to kill anybody. I just want to get stronger!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 10:07 pm

Jet yell "PIZZA! PIZAA BOBESTA BANANA CANNIBALISM! And Tacos!"

OOC: Jac controling another persons charcter is against the rules dude I suggest you stop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 10:17 pm

ooc: yes I will.
Arthur stopped. he suddenly felt... bad about what he was doing especially since it was cheating. * siggggggh fine. a tie is better than this. the air flows out but... he miscalculated. one of his feet was off the ledge he reached for something to grab but couldn't find it. " 1! " " NOOOO!!! " says Arthur. not like this he thinks. he reaches out a hand to kokoa. if she helps him, then its a tie. if she lets him fall then she wins, and Arthurs in the i.c.u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 10:32 pm

Kokoa thinks about letting him fall, but she felt bad about him. So she held a hand out for him as the crowd boo'ed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 10:56 pm

Arthur grabs it and steady's himself. " I'm sorry. " he says. " well ted not the most climactic conclusion but a ties a tie. " the electricity is turned off, the water is drained and the platforms lower. medics examine and care for both of the contestants wounds as all of the other contestants are brought onto the ring. Arthur cant stop thanking kokoa. it was about time for the others to go on. but first and interview for kokoa and Arthur. a reporter approaches and asks kokoa. " what inspired that act of mercy miss? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 11:15 pm

"Well, I, umm..." Kokoa answered the reporter, thinking of something intelligent to say "I just couldn't let him die, I mean, I know it was a fight but what kind of person would that make me?" She flashed the reporter a sweet smile.

Leiko watched Kokoa from afar getting mobbed by the reporters. She had watched the fight hoping she would have been killed. But was always the center of attention. ALWAYS. Leiko growled at the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 11:24 pm

" hm hmm. and you sir... " she turns to Arthur. " no comment. " *sigh " very well then, lets see the next group shall we? " all three fighter stand in the center of the stadium, 30 seconds until they could start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 11:28 pm

Kataro was was standing in the stadium along with the other two fighters. He knew how strong he was. The other contestants didn't stand a chance. "It's hopeless." He thought to himself. He pulled out his sword and swung it around for a few second. "Damn! How could I have forgot my grapple gun...?" Kataro watched as the clock went into its final seconds. He put away his sword and got into a fighting position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 11:32 pm

Kokoa decided she would just watch. One fight was enough plus the new group's fighters looked like the type of people she wouldn't want to mess with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 11:42 pm

Jet is doing a handstand in the ring focusing on the battle to come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 12:12 am

ben was stretching practicing his punches and kicks, he looked like he didn't stand a chance only 12 years old, its amazing the league would accept him as a contestant. " well bob lets get started! " " alright " 3...2....1... go! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 12:42 am

Kokoa attention was dragged by the 12 year old, she couldn't believe he was going to fight. "Such bravery..." She thought and hoped for the child's safety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 2:33 am

"Jet.... if this fight comes down to you and me.... Surrender..." Kataro said with cold eyes and a deadly expression. Wanting to end this quickly, Kataro pulled out his pistol and fired two shots at the younger kids' shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 8:03 am

"No I was raised b wolves we don't give up until we aredead or the prey is dead." Jet says standing up then charges at Kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 9:28 am

ooc: sorry repeat.

Last edited by jac600 on November 19th 2013, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 9:28 am

ben ducked right and heard the bullets wiz by then he joined jets charge with a grin on his face. they never suspect the kid. he thought. fire enveloped his body and he leaped up in the air and entering a flying kick towards kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 10:24 am

"Childish.... Then you will die..." Kataro grabbed the younger boy by his ankle. Then he launched him at Jet. "Don't underestimate me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 6:46 pm

the ankle was quite on fire, so it probably hurt. ben rolls back on his feet and brings both of his hands in a blasting motion. a large fireball comes out and he has to wipe the sweat off his brow.
ooc: to let you bring weapons in, they must be slightly dulled or use rubber bullets. if your a weapon you need to sighn a contract to not turn your arm into a super sharp sword. it needs to be dull, not that you aren't aloud to cut anyone with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )   the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the death city underground fighting leauge. ( Totally open! )
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next