Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 5:11 pm

Kokoa turns into human form again and inspects Connor's bruise "At least there's no bood~!" She smiles after some seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 5:41 pm

Jet get up and nods "Yep Jet is my naem. And no Death did not send us Ms. Metzger did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 6:14 pm

OOC: is there a way I could join this without going back and reading every thing :?:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 6:19 pm

Ooc: the first few posts kinda explain it

"what kind of person is she?" Siku said, interested. She might be a meister strong enough to handle him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 7:03 pm

ben turned back to normal but ben stayed behind to protect aurora. " wait a second. We'll get you a meister but you still robbed all those poor people. there needs to be some way you can redeem yourself with them, or at least the law. " he wisents about to let his crimes fly under the radar. plus who knows what could happen if the police found out they had a felon on their team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 7:08 pm

Kataro ran into the room as his feet slid across the floor making a screeching sound. Kataro's pants were ripped, he had dirt on his face. There was a huge scrape with blood on his leg and he had blood running down the side of his face.

"I'm so sorry I'm late guys! You wouldn't believe what happened to me! I was riding my motorcycle here, and I got into an accident!! Some drunk driver was coming from the chupa cabras and smashed into me... And I may have fractured my leg bone... But I'm fine, no need to worry!"

Kataro said with a smile. He sat down on the floor casually like nothing ever happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 7:19 pm

Kokoa gasped and rushed to Kataro's side "Are you sure you're alright? We should take you to the hospital~!" She exclaimed worriedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 7:23 pm

siku chuckled. "So it's come to that? Well I guess you're right, can't have  felon on your team, especially a death scythe that could shut you up faster than you can scream for help.you need me, and if your worried about insignificant crimes, then ill just be on my way. Oh and sorry about your leg, next time use a turn signal jack***"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 7:32 pm

Arthur wanted to attack him. " You underestimate someone you just met. also, we can't let you go. you just attacked us! "
ben whispered to aurora. " can you help him? " he was talking about kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 7:33 pm

Kokoa turned to Siku while frowning childishly "We don't need you." She said as sternly as she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 7:49 pm

"that's what you think, I know all of your faces, and a few of your names. Now you can't hide. I could work against you and that wouldn't be pretty. I'm coming with you, I'll let this metzger person decide what to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 7:51 pm

Kokoa humphed as her only response. She didn't want Siku to come along but she had I let him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 8:12 pm

Aurora whispers to Ben "I can't do anything with my Soul Protect activated"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 8:13 pm

Kataro didn't know what was really going on, but he had some sort of an idea.

"Hmmm..... That sounds like a threat. You really need to think about your current situation. There are a lot of people here that could take you down. And me, being the strongest person in here, no offense to the others, will not stand for what you just said."

Kataro pulled his sword off of his back. He had a frown on his face, and fire in his eyes.

"If you harm anyone in here... I'll kill you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 8:26 pm

"I almost want to see you try..." Siku says as they approach the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 8:34 pm

Kokoa kept frowning while approaching the school, muttering her disgust to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 8:47 pm

Arthur looked around the room, then our of nowhere he screamed. " EVERYBODY ATTACK AT ONCE!!! " his right arm turned into a blade and he flew at siku hoping someone was behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 9:05 pm

ms. Metzger came out of the building. "Stop! Everybody away from him.
She walked right up to him. "It wasn't easy finding you siku."

siku had only acted clueless about ms.metzger . "Ah Laura, it's been a while hasn't it. I told you I wouldn't work with the dwma, so why am I here now?"

"I need your help with my new team I'm forming."

"you mean them?" Siku laughed. "Yea, they could use some help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 9:10 pm

Arthur scowled and turned into a hilt. the incredible force of the quarter pound object dinged off to the side. " I still don't like you! " came a voice from the hilt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 9:13 pm

"love you too." Said siku as he walked off into the building with a middle finger up that faced arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:02 pm

Kataro had a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:06 pm

Kokoa scowled too. "We still don't need you~!" She screamed angrily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:11 pm

Kataro was confused, dazed, and rather dizzy. He had lost a massive amount blood from the accident. Kataro had always tried to hide his pain.

"This is.... Wait.... What....?"

Kataro collapsed. He fell backward onto the ground. Blood splat on the ground as he did. He didn't tell them that he had broke his leg and fractured his collar bone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:14 pm

Jet bursts out laughing "I am already starting to like this guy." He then pulls out a milkbone puts it in his mouth sees Kataro fall on his back runs over grabs Kataro by his hirt and starts slappig him "Wake! Up! Kataro! Luna will probably mangle me to death if you die and either way you are my brother from another mother so stay with us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:19 pm

"kataro! Jet... What... The... Hell..." Connor face palmed. "Dylan, call ms.metzger"

dylan pulled out his phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next