Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:36 pm

"Ka-Kataro!" Kokoa screamed "I-I'm freaking out!" Kokoa started hyperventilating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:38 pm

" oh no! kataro! " said Arthur. he turned beck to normal and ran over to him. " umm... let me see if this helps. " Arthur breathed in deeply and exhaled black smoke, more and more came out until in consumed Arthur. then it flowed into kataro and Arthur disappeared. his bone snapped into place and his flesh wound was pulled shut and burned. " Kataro, are you ok? " said Arthur voice in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:40 pm

Jet watches as Arthur heals Kataro and says "Screw it." Jet picks Kataro up an says "Connor Dylan you guys come with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:43 pm

"yeah sure" Dylan picked up kataro and walked with jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:49 pm

" owwww... " came Arthur voice from kataros mouth. it wasent moving but sound came out just the same. " oh kataro, why on this earth would you come to a Sofia meeting in this state. I'm an o blood type I can give him a transfusion if we must. but his wounds only closed, his bone is back in place but not mended. I can't replace blood from inside of him but I'm scared to come out. AAARG my leg. " the sound stops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:51 pm

Kataro was completely unresponsive. He was still breathing but he wasn't ok. Even though Arthur had helped, he didn't completely heal the bone. It was still fractured. Kataro was bleeding on the inside as well as the outside.

OOC: I don't want Arthur to heal the bone all the way. For some reason, I want Kataro to have a cast. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:52 pm

"Wait! I'll help too~!" Kokoa rushed to Kataro's side and held him too, even if it was a little heavy for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 11:19 pm

"this is all because of that asshole... How far is the hospital?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 11:27 pm

" clinics 2 miles away, hospitals 8. " said ben turning back to normal but staying next to aurora. siku was nothing like him. he realized, if you asked him the world would be better off with him dead. nobody talks like that to his brother...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 11:28 pm

Jet points "That way. Gus here let me hol him I know ways through the city to get to places faster."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 11:32 pm

"me and connor will go with him, the rest of you should meet up with ms.metzger" Dylan said as he handed kataro to jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 11:36 pm

"No, I will stay." Kokoa said sternly. She didn't only want to help Kataro, but felt safer by Dylan's side for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 11:41 pm

"ok" Dylan was happy that Kokoa was coming along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 11:46 pm

Jet starts running in the direction of the hospital and says "Try to keep up!" He then runs up as far a he can up a wall and climbs to the top
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 11:49 pm

Kokoa smiled at Dylan. "Alright, we should get goi-" her talk was interrupted by her being amazed by Jet's speed. "I accept the challenge~!" She exclaimed and ran as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 11:54 pm

dylan smiled to himself at how adorable she was. He began running with on nor aswell.

Ooc: for the people who aren't dealing with kataro, wana do a thread in the teaining grounds?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 12:02 am

Kokoa ran for a few minutes before tripping and falling to the ground "Oof!" She stood up and put her hands in the air "I'm okay, I'm okay~!" She giggled with a string of blood trickling down from her chin before continuing to run at a slower pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 12:16 am

Kataro slowly began to peek his eyes open. He could barely see, but he could see Jet's face.

"Crud... I guess this ruins the meeting I planned on having with Ms. Metzger." He thought to himself.

Kataro was planning on becoming a teacher at the DWMA. But considering his current situation, that wouldn't be to soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 12:27 am

"you should still be able to, you should be fine by tomorrow. You're looking for that job aren't you?"

"Kokoa! You're bleeding." He caught up to her and wiped the blood with the sleeve of his thumb. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 12:31 am

"What? Oh..." Kokoa hadn't noticed the blood on her chin "Y-yeah, I'm okay" she blushed slightly when she noticed the distance between Dylan and herself.

"Well, let's continue~!" She exclaimed walking into the direction of the hospital again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 12:34 am

Kataro fell out of consciousness yet again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 12:38 am

Arthur stayed inside and slowly the bleeding stopped. 20 minutes later they were in the hospital and kataro was in a bed.
ooc: I thought it was ok to skip ahead a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 12:47 am

Jet stands next to the bed Kataro was laying he pulls out a small canteen undoes the lid takes a quick drink then he twists the top back on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 12:53 am

OOC: fine with me.

Kataro opened his eyes slowly. He could barely look around. Kataro laid barely awake on the hospital bed. His eyes were half open.

"The doctor said... I've got a broken leg... And a fractured hip bone... And.... A fractured collar bone..."

Kataro now had a slight smile on his face. He wasn't upset about the injuries. He was happy because all of his friends were there for him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 2:29 am

Aurora stands next to Kataro's bed Sorry..I couldn't help him before.. "How do you feel now, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next