Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 9:51 am

Kataro looked over at the girl slowly. His smile turned into a small frown.

"Please... Don't call me "sir".... I really hate.... Formalities...."

It was true. Kataro hated formal clothing, formal parties, and pretty much anything else that had to do with formal-ness...

"But thanks... I feel fine... Thanks for being here guys..... It really means a lot..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 9:57 am

"don't mention it kid." Ms.metzger said waking in. "You look terrible"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 4:35 pm

Kokoa stood close to kataro's bed frowning and with two stitches on her chin. "I hope you get well soon~" she said in a less cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 5:08 pm

Ooc: I feel kokoas pain o.-

"hell be fine." Dylan said grinning "he's been through worse"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 5:13 pm

OOC: ah, that's right! Get well soon!

Kokoa smiled up at him slightly "If you say so..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 5:38 pm

Jet nods and says "Trust me Connor Kataro me and Dylan have practically gone through hell and came ou the butt end. Sure I am missing a limb but that doesn't matter to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 5:49 pm

"we've all lost things."

"a brother"

"a husband"

"a childhood" nobody had seen him come in because of how quiet he was.

"but were all still standing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 5:52 pm

Kokoa looked at them surprised, she didn't expect them to have lost something too. "So... I'm not the only one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 6:05 pm

Kataro smiled.

"You've never looked to good eitter, Metzger."

Kataro said with a cheerful tone. He was still tired, but since his friends were here, he wouldn't be able to sleep.

"Umm.... Do you guys mind if I talked to Ms. Metzger alone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 6:19 pm

"not at all, we'll be in the waiting room" Connor left with the others

"what is it?" Ms.metzger sat down by the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 6:44 pm

" very well then. " came Arthur's voice again, signifigently weaker. the smoke drifts out of his mouth and Arthur forms himself lying on the floor. " very... tired... kataro... you owe me. gunna lye here for a moment. " his eyes closed in sleep. healing himself was hard enough, shanging his state of matter and healing someone else was way harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 6:45 pm

Kokoa grabbed both of Arthur's arms on the way out and dragged him outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 6:48 pm

Kataro sat up on the bed. He tried his best to speak clearly and respectfully.

"Ms. Metzger.... It's been my dream to become a teacher at the DWMA... And I was wondering If you would let me become one, or at least become your assistant. I know I'm not your favorite student, but please hear me out."

Kataro hoped with all his heart that Metzger would allow his request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 6:58 pm

"I'll tell you what, when you get out of here I want you to fight me. Then we can decide. Deal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 7:04 pm

"But... That could take weeks. Maybe even months.. I just don't know if I could wait that much longer. How about I just be a substitute until I'm completely healed? Then I'll beat you up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 7:19 pm

"there is one way we could speed up the process...but I don't think you'd go for it. Evelyn, she healed ace with the snap of a finger. But you know how she can be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 7:27 pm

"Yeeeeaaaahh..... Hard pass...."

Kataro laid back down on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 7:54 pm

"Well... I'm not staying here!"

Kataro said as he put his feet on the floor and revealing his cast.

"I'll be dammed if i stay here for weeks. I can heal at home, or at the DWMA. And I can make my own crutches!"

Kataro limped his way towards the door. He wasn't going to care about what the nurse might think. He just had to get out of the bland room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 8:00 pm

"you go to evelyn, I'll help you get out" ms.metzger said grinning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 12:43 am

Kokoa saw Kataro limping out of the room "Kataro~!" Kokoa rushed to his side so he could lay on her shoulder for support "You need help! Dylan please help him!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 12:51 am

Arthur woke up, and turned to the room. " same old stubborn pride. you could use the rest if you ask me. " he yawns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 2:23 am

Kataro smiled.

"Thanks guys. But I'm not gonna be couped up in a cage like a cow! I'm going home. Besides, I'll be fine. I gotta go and make some custom, super awesome crutches. I am a mechanic. And u know how it is to sit in a hospital for days... Trust me... It's hell on earth!"

Kataro said as he continued to limp down the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 9:33 am

it took ben oh... 20 seconds to find a crutch and give it to kataro. " you drive me insane limping. " he helped Arthur up and said. " I'll be in the training yard if anyone wants to join me. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5