Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:50 pm

Aurora: "Okay boys..Transform!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:58 pm

"Dylan, Kokoa, transform"

Siku slowly awaited for their arrival "this is gona be fun"

"I'll take the rooftops and see if I find anything" Brandon ran onto the rooftops with Franklin in his weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:00 pm

"Yup, yup~!" Kokoa transformed into her usual dagger form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:04 pm

dylan transformed aswell.

Everyone was fully equipped and at the ready.

siku spoke loud enough for the students to hear him "there's no use trying to sneak up on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:12 pm

Kokoa shivered. She was extremely scared of what might happen, but she didn't want to disappoint her partners.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:15 pm

Aurora was ready..But she was only waiting for her partners

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:19 pm

"well, aren't you going to do something?"

" calculating windspeed, angle of trajectory is perfect. Fire!" Brandon pulled the trigger and a bullet flew towards siku.

a blade extended from sikus arm. He turned around and sliced the bullet clean in half. "Like I said, there's no use sneaking up on me"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:21 pm

"I-I'm scared... What d-do we do...?" Kokoa whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:25 pm

"I don't know, he's extremely strong.

siku walked straight up to them. "Come on now, you're not even putting up a fight" his bright green eyes were ones that were too unsettling to look at for long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:28 pm

"We... Should attack..." Kokoa gulped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:41 pm

connor lunged his spear at siku as hard as he could

siku jumped up an landed on the tip of the spear. He then kicked connor in the face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 10:04 pm

Jet dashe forward at Siku his right hand all ready transformed get in close and slices at Siku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 10:24 pm

" that was fast! " yelled Arthur. as he and ben transformed. Arthur into a comfortable short sword and ben into a flintlock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 10:47 pm

siku does a matrix like dodge leaning back out of the way of jet's attack.
He pointed a blade at jet and it stopped just centimeters before his neck. "Why are you all here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 10:52 pm

Jet camly says despite the blade being so close "We are here to stop you from robbing the stores that is my thing and second we were wonderig if you would join us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 10:58 pm

"and what reason do I have to do that?" Siku said lowering his blade slightly .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 11:01 pm

"Well for the firt one is cause I am a theif also and the second reason is because of your strength and we could use someone strong to help aid us against Reaver." Jet says readying fo another attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 11:14 pm

"and now my part of the deal. A meister strong
Enough to wield me. Stronger than the one I had previously. Know anyone like that?" He says, as the blade goes back into his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 11:16 pm

"Probably. By the way the names Jet." Jet transfroms his hand back an reaches out to shake Siku's "Deal. Shake on it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 11:20 pm

"deal" he shook his hand. "Pull anything and I'll cut you to ribbons." Siku started walking back with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 12:07 am

" same goes here. " said Arthur. " we're giving you our trust with this... don't mess it up. " said ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 12:45 am

"Connor! Are you okay?!" Kokoa asked worriedly at the sight of her meister being kicked in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 2:28 am

"An thts how you get shit done! Jet style!" Jet throws his arms up then falls on his back
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 2:37 am

Aurora smiles "I guess everything is ok now.." Then she giggles a little "Happy End?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 3:27 pm

" yeah, I'm fine..." Connor said rubbing his cheek.

"it was jet right? Who sent you? Was it death himself?" Siku said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai   The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pursuit of Siku Shezenkai
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next