Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 7:53 pm

" well your being a burden, I don't know much about souls. But what I think is that everyone is born the same, and based on their choices they stay normal or become a kishen egg. So untill the energy is used the soul is in limbo. Reincarnation, an afterlife, whatever they believe in can only happen once the energy is used. Granted, I know nothing for shure but it's a good guess. If you don't want it I'll take it off your hands. "
Back to top Go down

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 7:58 pm

Cal smirked at Arthur "Thanks, I owe you one." he tossed the soul to him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 8:13 pm

Aurora, the healing witch and a meister walked to the group. She was using the soul protect. When Cal tossed the soul to Arthur, she smiled "G-Good Morning!" She said, quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 8:20 pm

Cal turned his attention and nodded to acknowledge he herd her "good morning." he said smirking (I don't think I need to say about his facial expression being naturally fierce and cold hearted looking do I?)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 8:27 pm

Aurora looked down "Y-Y-you are new here,huh?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 8:33 pm

Cal just guessed the girl was shy, he would have been acting just like her if he didn't come here with Rowan and if he didn't misinterpret Nolan's actions earlier. he would have been the same way with Rowan if she didn't find him when he was in a state of shock, "Yes," he replied "I'm Calbur."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 8:40 pm

Aurora looked at him,she was scared a little (Because she is a witch.) "I-I'm Aurora..Aurora Foster..W-" She coughed "I'm a meister"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 8:51 pm

"Auroraaaaaaaa~" Kokoa exclaimed running in a slow/over dramatic motion towards her.

Nolan did a salute gesture at her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 8:55 pm

Aurora smiled and waved "Hi!" (I guess, Aurora is my main character now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 8:57 pm

A bead of sweat went down the side of his head, he leaned a little closer to Nolan "what's with your girlfriend and the slow motion?" He was utterly lost in what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 9:15 pm

Arthur treid to count the souls in his head. let's see Ben has 6 and I have 5. Bottoms up! he ate it quickly, like one would do with medicine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 9:34 pm

OOC: Mind if I join?

Maria walked near the group, dazed. "Pfft…Whoever the hell hit me on the back of the head…Better say so…" she muttered, utter nonsense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 10:46 pm

"Girlfriend? Pfffft~" Nolan said to Cal "I would think of her more like an annoying sister, besides, I'm waaaaay out of her league." He flipped his hair.

Kokoa hugged Aurora, then noticed Maria. "Haaaaaai Maria~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 11:28 pm

She shook her head, scratching her nose. "Ah, hello…"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 11:42 pm

Rowan just decided to step away from the group. Sitting down on a step, she took off her backpack, pulled out her manga, opened to her marked page and set back to reading. As she turned the pages, she thought to herself "So many people here. I hope Cal makes some new friends because I really don't want to. Heck I could be up on one of the upper balconies of the academy reading. Instead of being down here in front of the main doors." Rowan's eyes darted from right to left as she read through the panels of her manga. Unknowingly she said aloud "Man, this plot line is really getting good!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 11:44 pm

Kokoa noticed Rowan and her manga "Hey, I am Japanese!" She exclaimed towards Rowan "Well, my parents are, I'm American and adopted, but it's close!" She grinned at her and did a peace sign.

Last edited by KokoaChan on December 23rd 2013, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 11:48 pm

She looked towards Rowan. "Which manga is that?" she asked, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 7:14 am

Aurora smiled "Manga? Cool!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 7:45 am

"Your also very rude." He told Nolan before looking over at Rowan and smirked a soft, quite chuckle 'I want to make friends here but I'm just bad at doing it, she didn't want to make friends here but yet people are flocking around her. I wonder if she realises that friends here could mean allies in times to come along this long road we have chosen to walk down and we just taken the first few steps by just coming here and making friends. You took me in as your weapon off the streets after I lost the only thing I cared about and gave me a home and hope. No I hold up my end and learn how to control my powers so you can become the Meister that outshines the rest.'
This line of thought made him gain a serious look on his face, he brushed of the dirt on his waistcoat before walking over to Rowan "Hey slow poke," he teased Rowan and pulled off a half smile "I going to go exploring, if I'm not with at first class I'm either lost or my legs or foot turned into a blade or hilt." He turned back to everyone else and bowed "it was a pleasure to meet you all." Was the last thing he said before he began strolling to the doors of the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 10:41 am

"Baaaaaai, Callie~" Kokoa exclaimed while waving at him "Don't you want anyone to show you around~?"

"Finally" Nolan muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 11:35 am

"I would be imposing if I did ask that." Cal rereplied to Kokoa and waved good bye a second time but not turning around 'Callie huh? Looks like I got 3 nicknames now...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 11:48 am

"It's no problem, but okay~!" Kokoa cheerfully answered.

"Please take her with you." Nolan muttered once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 1:45 pm

Rowan marked he page in her manga with a DWMA bookmark, turned towards Kokoa, Aurora, and Maria. "It's Highschool of the Dead. I'm up to chapter 27 so far. My friend Alex Kisurgi lent this to me. He has 3 other full collections of Fairy Tail, Naruto, One Piece, and Fullmetal Alchemist. Maybe if you find him somewhere in school today, you can borrow one. He has a few rules though, but he can explain them. She pulled out a few wallet size photos of him and handed them to Kokoa, Aurora, and Maria. This is him. Alex Kisurgi. If you can't find him, you should be able to find his weapon, Amy Coultier, wandering around the school." She laughed as she gave them the pictures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 2:31 pm

"My parents send them to me, but thanks anyways!" Kokoa answered taking the picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 4:21 pm

Still, Alex is a great friend, we grew up about 10 miles from each other. He had the most impressive collection of swords, and He still has them in his apartment. He's a nice guy." Rowan said "I sometimes think that I think too highly of him. But he's my best friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next