Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 5:46 pm

She walked over, and stood next to Rowan. "I'm not a fan of One Piece, but I love FMA and Fairy Tail and Highschool of the Dead. Have you considered in reading Deadman Wonderland or Bleach yet?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 6:04 pm

Rowan just looked at the manga in her pocket "I really only read the manga that Alex loans me. If you want to suggest some for him to grab when he adds on to his collection, you'll have to find him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 6:19 pm

"Hmm..." Kokoa thought "I understand..."

Nolan just stood there trying to understand what everyone was talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 6:57 pm

Cal wandered through the school not having a clue where he was going, he noticed the blades all on his body had disappeared after he entered the door of the academy he smirked 'good thing that happened doubt I would have made it through the door if they hadn't disappeared.' After a while the halls became scarce with students, he wasn't sure if it was to do with the bell that rang every so often or just his location within the building. he then passed a lone double door that was slightly open, his curiosity got the better of him as he peeked inside. Inside he found a room lined a wooden panels with a grand piano with a number of other interments along with a record player and jukebox in one end on top of a small stage, while in the other end it looked like an armoury for sparing weapons. the label on the door read 'Dance Studio' "what kind of Dance Studio has sparring equipment in it?" Cal thought aloud as he entered the empty room.

(reference to the DWMA's layout: http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Weapon_Meister_Academy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 12:13 pm

Rowan walked inside the school and after making a quick stop at the job board, she proceeded on to her locker. Placing some things inside, Rowan noticed a book she had checked out from the library for a research paper. Grabbing it, she slammed her locker closed and tore off to the library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 10:10 pm

Cal left the dance studio after exploring it and found out that the jukebox was full of 50's big bass band records and then spent the day practicing hand to hand combat on one of the practice dummies that he found disassembled under a heap do nunchucks and helmets. It was after he claimed a locker and put some sparring protective gear in it along of a list of the songs on the juke box he liked tapped to the inside of the locker door. Upon leaving he began to think 'Maybe I should ask Kokoa or Arthur for help or advice on how to control my power and turn into a weapon.'
He bumped into Rowan not seeing her (height difference) and not feeling the impact of the collision and ended up knocking a book out of her hands (if she fell over is your call Star). Seeing the book he realised what just happened and picked it up "Sorry miss I didn't see you there? (*hands the book and sees it's Rowan) Oh hey, it's you why the rush Rowan?" (*if she did fall over this is where he would offer her a hand up)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 10:39 pm

Rowan looked up at Cal "Nothing Cal, I'm just on my way to the library to return this book I used for a research paper." Taking Cal's and and getting back up she said "I don't mind the fact that you knocked me over, just try to be a little more attentive next time." She quick hugged her weapon, took her book back and continued on to the library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 1:25 pm

Kokoa noticed Rowan had suddenly disappeared "Um, guys, I'll go check if Cal and Rowan are okay." She then entered the school and searched through the halls. She sighed in relief when she saw Cal and Rowan. "I thought you were lost~" she said to Cal who was left alone by Rowan who continued her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 2:26 pm

Cal blushed from the sudden hug Rowan gave him not expecting her to do that "Okay I'll catch up with you later." he called out to his partner as she ran off, the he turned around to see Kokoa "Well saying I was lost implies that I knew where I was going to begin with." He finally pulled off a smile for the first time today, he then realised he would be able to ask "Hey Kokoa, can I ask you a favour?" He began "It's probably pretty obvious that I don't know how to control my abilities that come with being a weapon, so I was wondering," he began to blush as he felt embarrassed to have to ask he bowed formally remembering he herd her saying she as he left the group earlier "Would you please teach me how to control my powers and how to turn into a weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 2:37 pm

Rowan flashed her student ID as she set the book down for return. After the librarian took the book from her, she walked back to her locker, grabbed her meal money and walked off to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 2:39 pm

"Sure~! No need to be formal~!" She giggled then grabbed his hand "Off to the training grounds~!" She exclaimed before leading him to their destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 2:59 pm

Cal almost fell over after being pulled on his suddenly but was able to steady himself before being lead off by Kokoa, "Training grounds? Well that would explain why the Dance Studio was a ghost town...oh hold on I forgot to tell Rowan something (*checks pocket watch) do you know where the cafeteria is? Sorry to ask this of you as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:09 pm

Ooc: I am joining cause I saw first day.

We see an albino man walking up the stairs to the dwma. Why are we doing this again? I'm pretty sure the teachers are going to try and kill us again The inner voice thought, remembering all the damage he caused and the people he pissed off. "Oh shut up you two. I'm doing this cause this place has the best cheese burgers. I NEED more." He says out loud. Fine, but there better be a good fight later. It's been boring lately... She complained.

"I can't help if people don't want me dead constantly, geeze. Just be quiet so I can remember where the lunch room is." He says, now standing at the top of the steps in front of the school, holding his chin. He suddenly points to the sky, looking like he just remembered something. "Oh yeah, it was this way!" He says, bursting through the doors of the school, running through the halls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:12 pm

"Oh!" Kokoa exclaimed turning to the opposite direction "To the cafeteria we go, then~!" She exclaimed pulling Cal off to the cafeteria. "So tell me, are you two together?" She wiggled her eyebrows teasingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:21 pm

"W...WHAT?!" Cal exclaimed with his head turning red "No we just met the other day, I was a mess after...after..." After that the cat caught his tongue he was sure if it was from Kokoa's teasing or if it was the memory of the day the Kishin egg killed Martin and soon found out he was a weapon after it turned its attention to him. He was able to speak again after passing an albino guy at the stairs "that albino guy,was he...was he talking to himself?" He asked himself aloud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:23 pm

"Hm?" Kokoa asked turning to the guy "Hey! I know him~! He kidnapped my plane~!" She exclaimed happily, making it seem like it was some sort of daily event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:27 pm

He takes a few seemingly random turns and breaks down the cafeteria doors. "You won't escape me burgers! I will find you and eat you! He says, rushing to the food line. He dives behind the counters, and starts devouring the burgers. That isn't human. I think I'm going to be sick. Ha, light weight. EAT THEM ALL! HAHAHAHAAHA! And he does. "These are amazing!" He says with his mouth full of food. I'm leaving until he stops eating. Yes, I'm the narrator now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:31 pm

"You had a plane?" He asked sounding unsurprised and unconfused even though he was, "why is that guy narrating everything he is doing while talking to himself?" Cal was now lost in what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:33 pm

Kokoa shrugged "I don't know, he always does so. Anyways, let's look for your Rowan~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:40 pm

Ooc: red is him talking, the other two colors are not

"And they're all gone. Aaaaaaand now I'm bored." He says before a 4 foot blade juts out of his hand and slices the counter into pieces. He then walks through the broken counter. He sees the girl that let the pyro in on the plane you were driving. You should make her pay for that. OH, use the cannon. You're using the cannon. He pulls the cannon off his back and aims at the girl. "I hope you can dodge girly!" He yells before firing at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:47 pm

"She isn't an object under my possion she is a human being though she is my meister." Cal protested so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings from any on lookers ease dropping. It took while to find Rowan but he did nether the less "Hey Rowan," he called as he approached "don't cook your self dinner tonight ok, I don't got time to explain I got to run...oh almost forgot (*he pulls out a small expensive looking box and hands it to Rowan. Inside is a small golden locket pendent on a chain necklace) Merry Christmas partner."
He then walked back to Kokoa "Okay I'm ready to go train now. So which way?" He then saw the incoming blast, this is where his instinct took over, he grabbed Kokoa putting her out of the way of the blast, out streached his right hand and suddenly a golden barrier of solid light blocked the blast protecting the two of them before shattering.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:48 pm

Liam ran into the room and turned half of his left arm into a cannon and half of his right arm into a black blade "Who are you!?" He yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:50 pm

"Ack!" She yelled before holding Cal close "Thanks for saving me..." She said startled, then looked towards the guy "What was that for?!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:51 pm

Liam aimed his cannon at the albino "I'll give you ten seconds to leave this place"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:54 pm

"Not now! That girl let a flaming guy onto my ship that tried to makeout with me, and that guy is the guy that made me waste 3 gallons of cheese!" All that cheese. Wasted. He returns the launcher to his back. "The cheese must be avenged!" He rushes the man with the sword from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next