Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 10:09 pm

"You know for somebody who said you can trust me, it doesn't reflect well on you when you don't trust the person who you told to trust you by not believing what they tell you." Cal said sounding slightly annoyed, it was oblivious he wasn't mad by the smirk on his face.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on December 27th 2013, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 10:13 pm

"Oh, come on. Don't get mad~" Kokoa giggled "It's quite common when weapons fall in love with their partners..." She sighed dreamily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 10:22 pm

OOC: sorry there was a miss type it was "he wasn't mad..." Sorry

Cal laughed "So I'm guessing from that statement that you have fallen in love with your meister then." He smirked now teasing her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 10:27 pm

Kokoa blushed "No, not my meister... My other partner who is also a weapon, our meister double-wields us..." She stared at her lap blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 10:36 pm

"So you have a crush on the other weapon your meister uses?" Cal asked "you don't need to worry about me spilling the beans on your secret if you do. I'm loyal to those I care about. You can trust me after all trust is a two way street." He didn't chuckle, laugh or smirk just ended up looking friendly for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 10:38 pm

Kokoa smiled at him "Thanks, but he knows and he likes me too." She chuckled "I can remember the day we met, he got all blush and nervous and his meister had to be the one that talked to me, he also was the one who suggested double-wielding us so we got to know each other better, I owe him that." She blushed once again at the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 10:52 pm

Cal ended up laughing softly "sounds like a nice guy and it sounds like you're heads over heels for him." He told her teasingly, he then noticed the hand on the clock and how it was nearing the end of school hours "You better get going unless you want to be locked in the school tonight." He smiled giving her a fair warning about the time "well you gave me a lot to think about...well you know what about..." He paused for a second "Hey Kokoa, thanks, because of you I can be sure I can call one person other then Rowan my friend now and also (*smirks) I'll be counting on you to help train me so I can get these powers of mine under control."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 10:54 pm

"I can stay here with you if you want, it's my fault after all" Kokoa smiled "And sure~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 10:59 pm

"No go on ahead," Cal assured her "If you got locked in her I would just end up feeling guilty."

OOC: I'll be making a topic in the infirmary section tomorrow because this is the end of his first day and also he is in the infirmary any ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 11:00 pm

"Hmmm, alright... Good night" She said reluctantly and left the room and the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:00 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 2:26 pm

((OOC: You're gonna want to mark this as finished.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 2:37 pm

Thread Finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6