Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:56 pm

Liam fired his cannon at the albino and jumped to the left
Back to top Go down

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:58 pm

'How the heck did I just do that?' Cal thought but did not speak, his eyebrow began to twitch he then noticed his hands turned into blades glowing a soft golden light. "So Kokoa, this guy? Can consider him a threat to my friends or do I need to try an continue to keep my cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 4:00 pm

"I think he might be a little threat." Kokoa said turning her right hand into a dagger blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 4:01 pm

Back, what did I mis-really... You got the cheese cannon.. Whatever. The albino transformed his left hand into a hilt of his weapon form, and slapped it away, and continued running at the two. He does an upward slash at the boy's torso. YES, CUT HIM! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 4:05 pm

Cal dashed forward moving as a blur when he got close to the albino he blocked the uppercut with his left blade and then stabbed aiming at the albino's chest. As he moved the blades a faint golden light trailed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 4:09 pm

DODGE IT! He twists his body around and falls to the floor. He retracts the blade back into his hand and grabs the boy with his left hand. He rolls backwards, kicking the boy with his feet and legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 4:11 pm

Kokoa tackles the albino guy away from Cal "Leave him alone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 4:21 pm

Cal buckled over from the kick but quickly got back up, he then saw his friend tackling the attacker "KOKOA!!" He yelled as he dashed over dived over and stabbed the ground before the albino so he wouldn't roll away with her. He reached out his left hand and made a barrier between the two of them to protect her from harm...but this left him open for attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 4:24 pm

The albino stabs him and drinks his- Oh no you don't. He gets back on his feet, and grabs the boys shirt collar, and starts shaking him violently. "Why do you waste all that cheese! Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyy!" He hugs the smaller person and sobs uncontrollably. You took away the blood! I know, now shut up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 4:36 pm

Once the albino grabbed him he let all his anger out at once in a roar as blades ejected from all over his body, it would be almost impossible for the albino not to get stabbed or at least cut from the blades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 4:50 pm

The albino fully transforms into his weapon form to avoid most of the damage and getting flung a few feet back, but still gets the insides of his arms cut. "Why did you cut me!? You must be the bad guy!" [color=deeppink] He proclaims, ignoring all possible logic. "Yes, you were trying to kill that girl over there and tried to off me to make it easier to do! I will not allow that fiend!" He transforms back to human form, with the exception of his arms, which were now two halves of his weapon form. Straight down the middle. The blade was cut so that it still had two edges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 4:59 pm

The blades shattered into fragments of golden light, Cal fell to his knees panting , as the blade came incoming he crossed his arms in a x position creating a light barrier blocking the sword and reversing the impact. Cal was also knocked back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 5:07 pm

This is boring. Indeed. "Agreed. Hey, you're boring. I'm gonna go now. Bye." He turns on his heel and runs towards a closed window, does a cartwheel, and transforms. The spinning blade flying at high speeds towards the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 5:27 pm

Kokoa ran over to Cal "Callie! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 6:08 pm

After finishing her lunch, Rowan opened the box to find the locket "He's so sweet." she said to herself as she put it around her neck. With no more classes for the day she got up, dropped off her tray and left the school. "I think Cal deserves a nice little gift, I'm sure one of the stores in town has something for him." She walked out the academy doors and ran off down the street.

((OOC: This is where Rowan leaves this thread.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 6:34 pm

Cal crashes into the wall and cough up some blood as he watched the attacker leave, when Kokoa ran over asking if he was ok he coughed up a little bit more blood before smirking and wiping the blood off his face using the back of his hand unknowingly staining the back of his fingerless gloves "As far as I know I'm still in one piece," he tried to get up but felt an unbearable pain in his chest almost making him cry "but I might have cracked a few ribbs...no biggy...." He successfuly smiled hiding his pain "sorry to bother you for a third time Kokoa but, which way to the nurse's office?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 6:38 pm

"I will lead you..." Kokoa got under Cal's arm so he could use her for support as they walked to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 6:48 pm

After he landed on the ground, he transformed back into his human form. "I think I did good today." Not enough of their blood. Quite. "Whatever. I did good. I randomly attacked 2 people, ate all of their cheese burgers, and destroyed private property." Make them bleed next time. And don't let yourself suffer wounds in the next fight. These were the thoughts being told to him as the man walked away into the sunset, knowing that he stopped a great evil that day, and that he would always be welcome at the giant cake in the middle of the dessert.

Ooc: I'm out too. Peace. Hope you enjoyed your first day :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 7:03 pm

Cal grunted as he got to his feet "thanks Kokoa..." and walked with her using her for support rarely as she guided him to the nurse's office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 7:32 pm

"You shouldn't have saved me..." Kokoa commented as they walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 7:37 pm

Cal just smirked "if I did that I wouldn't have been call my self your friend," he grunted "it's not your fault if you are thinking it is. I did what I wanted to do and I have no regrets about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 7:40 pm

They reached the infirmary and laid Cal on a bed as she called a nurse "Tell her where were you hit and other details." Kokoa instructed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 8:30 pm

Cal chuckled "well my whole body crashed into a wall back first and I got kicked in the gut...yep that sums it up." he looked at Kokoa and smiled "I guess my training will have to wait until another time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 8:34 pm

Kokoa smiled sadly at Cal as the nurse checked him.

"You'll have to rest here for a few days." The nurse said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 8:40 pm

Ooc: Okay, I lied.

A sword with a crimson blade crashes through the window, and impales the bed Cal was laying on. right next to his head. "Guess who suckers!" He crackles loudly, after transforming back into a human, holding his gut. "So, I got you a get well card. Sorry about the blood, I'm still kinda bleeding." He puts the bloody card saying 'sorry about putting you in the hospital', written in crayon. "So, who wants to help me with my arms?" He says, waving his arms and flinging blood all over the room. Way to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next