Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 8:51 pm

Kokoa wiped some blood off her left cheek "Um, I don't know if you remember, but you were the one that caused this." She motioned to Cal as she turned her hand into a dagger blade.
Back to top Go down

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 8:52 pm

Cal just smirked as he sat up "Doc I respect your diagnostic but cant you just give me some pain killers and antibiotics and let me walk? I have a turkey in the oven for a Christmas dinner my flat mate doesn't even know about and I need to take it out in a hour..." He was then cut off mid sentence as a sword that almost impaled his head when it turned into Kokoa's attack he tried to jolt forward, he was planning to punch the foul in the face but was stopped by the pain from his chest acting up thanks to his sudden movement and then fell back onto the bed. When he saw the guy putting down a card and Kokoa turning her hand into a knife blade...this is when realised he was helpless at the moment. "Any sudden violent acts and you'll end up with more then one cut." He bluffed telling this to the attacker from earlier after wiping the fools blood the splashed onto him off his face.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on December 26th 2013, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 9:20 am

"GASP!" Gasp! Gasp...(plus mental facepalm) "I would never do such a thing!" He said, aghast at the thought. [color=deeppink]He is so rude. We get him a card and not even a thank you for our efforts. "No, we aren't here to stab him." Then what are here for? OH! Is it that one thing I always wanted? "No! I'm not doing that thing with the waffle iron and the sticky notes! Not on him anyway. I am here to find out who did this to the poor boy. And get my arms healed up. As good as they feel right now, I'd rather not bleed out." He says, ignoring the boy's threat. He isn't that bright. Considering all that happened to the lad, I'm surprised he's even awake. "It just shows how determined he is to find the man who did this to him! I will aid this boy till I get bored of him." He says striking a heroic pose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 9:57 am

"This guy can't be serious." Cal grunted watching the guy talk to himself saying how he is to help Cal get back at the person who put Cal in the hospital when it was that guy who did it in the first place "That nurse wont help that guy will she? I mean he is a threat to the students here." He asked Kokoa in a low voice so only she could hear him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 1:16 pm

"And then we'll sink the villains life insurance with the hammers of state farm!" He rants, waving his arms and flinging more blood on everything, totally ignoring the others. Mostly.

Ooc: Just passing the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 3:12 pm

"I'm not sure, wait here." Kokoa whispered back and then approached the nurse and whispered something to her, too.

The nurse just listened and took glances of the albino man, then approached him "Sir, I'm afraid you have to leave the establishment, you're not a student or teacher of the DWMA, so you have to leave." She said before bowing to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 3:18 pm

He looks at the woman who told him to leave. His eyes narrow behind his hair. "I have no idea what that is. All I ask is that you make my arms not bleedy. I'd happily leave then. This place is quite dull. Maybe I should paint it!" Good idea! Don't forget about our arms. "Right. Arms, them paint. Maybe. " He says, holding his arms out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 3:52 pm

((OOC: Re-enter Rowan))

The door to the infirmary burst open as Rowan came running in. Skidding to a complete halt, she meister was able to scan the room. She saw Kokoa, smiled and turned to see Calbur. "Cal, what happened to you?" she asked. In her hands, she was holding a small gift bag. Jokingly she said "I can't leave you alone for 1 hour, you ended up getting hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 4:02 pm

"if you want to paint go to an art community collage." Cal grunted "you ain't welcome here you nutcase." he kept trying to sit up hoping that the pain would be gone, this was due to his mind not thinking straight. He grinded his teeth to help distract him from the pain his chest was giving him, he had now managed to keep himself sitting up.
he then turned to Rowan smirking doing his best to hide the fact he was in pain "oh nothing much just protected Kokoa from this guy back in the cafeteria, got into a fight with him for attacking my friend, it was a stalemate until he ran away and I crashed into a wall. so now I am here, he is back looking for medical treatment from the cuts I gave him...so no you didn't miss much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 4:21 pm

The grouchy one seems to be in pain. You should 'help' him! "That's a great idea, but how?" I would suggest pain killers and bed rest. So give him some random medicines, and shoot him in the head with cheese! That's not how that works. If anything that would- Bor-ing. My plane was better. No it- "Both of you shut up! You know I hate when you leave me out of arguments!" A new person walked in. The grump appears to know who attacked him. Noted for later. "Who are you!?" He points dramatically at the new arrival. He grabs the bed behind him and throws it at the man; the nurse barely ducked in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 4:47 pm

Cal felt a surge of adrenaline as the pain disappeared and his ears began to ring, he leaped out of the bed and landed standing in front of Rowan. Arm swung as it turned into a swords blade chopping the incoming bed in half preventing any damage being done to the living thing (humans) in the room, but the same could not be said for two medical cabinets "If you plan to lay a hand with harmful intents on my Meister you'll have to go through me first." he told the nut case who had just thrown the bed at Rowan "And the only way you'll get through me..." he paused as he wiped some blood from his mouth "Is by making me a dead man."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 4:56 pm

"Did you say something?" He asked, bandaging his arms with some medical tape he saw on the desk. I think he wants you to do some magic on him. "Nah, I got what I needed. I'ma go now. Bye, hope to see you again soon!" He says as he jumps through the window once more.

Ooc: Okay, he's gone for real this time. Maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 5:15 pm

Cal smirked and the collapsed onto the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 5:43 pm

Rowan fell to her knees and put her arm around Cal, "Who was that nut job?" she asked "He really acted like a jerk." She kissed her weapon's cheek "Thanks for standing up for me. You really are awesome." She handed over the gift bag "I got you something. Here!"

((OOC: The bag contains three items: A sword shaped lapel pin,a sweet pocket watch, and a medallion.

Pin: http://s3.amazonaws.com/bureau-of-trade/p/2012/07/06/sword-on-fire-lapel-pin-640.jpg
Pocket Watch: http://thisisawesome.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/cartier-skeleton-pocket-watch.jpg
Medallion: http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/gaf7r.e2tkr/v/vspfiles/photos/CPD-062-2T.jpg?1380441598 ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 6:05 pm

"That's all he was a nut job...nothing more and nothing less." Cal said with his eyes closed and a small weak smile on his face, he couldn't feel anything as the pain from his chest spread all over his body and lost feeling of it as his adrenaline wore off he wouldn't have felt the kiss Rowan placed on his cheek "I'm not awesome," he chuckled weakly "I'm your weapon, standing up for you is a part of the job description. (*rowan tries handing him the bag) I would take what you are trying to give me but I literally can't feel or move my body...same really I had a turkey in the oven back at the flat, I was planning making a Christmas dinner, invite a few of the friends we made here and surprise you with a Christmas party to celebrate the fact we survived our first day here...sorry..." Cal falls unconscious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 6:40 pm

"CAL!" Rowan screamed as she helped her unconscious weapon back onto the available bed. She left the gift on the bedside table. After writing a note to Cal saying "Went home to take care of your turkey. I'm leaving going to stash it in my warming oven, so it will be warm and ready when you get home. Take care of yourself and heal up soon. I'll be waiting. Love your meister, Rowan."

After placing the note next to the gift, she stood up, walked away and closed the infirmary doors behind her. She stopped at her locker, grabbed her things and walked out the doors.

((OOC: Exit Rowan))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 8:58 pm

Kokoa sat next to Cal's bed as the nurse took care of him.

"So stubborn..." Kokoa sighed "If you keep straining yourself, you will lose part of your soul..." She said more to herself than Cal, since he was unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 9:13 pm

Cal grunted as he awoke bearly conscious a few moment after the nurse had finished up on him. "Well if hadn't been stubborn I wouldn't have been able to protect the two people most important to me at this point in time, now would?" He didn't even tried to move...because he couldn't "if I lose a part of my soul be it." He exclaimed with a proud smirk on his face "It's a price worth to pay if it means I get to protect those whom I care about." Cal turned his attention to the nurse but didn't turn his head "So Doc I guess I'm going to be stuck here for a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 9:20 pm

The nurse nodded.

Kokoa blushed slightly at the mention of her being one of the most important people in someone's life at the moment "So, you never told me, you and your meister are together, right? I saw her giving you a kiss on the cheek~" she poked her own cheek as she said so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 9:37 pm

Cal sighed at the nurse's reply, he didn't need to look at her to get her answer. His face turned red when Kokoa asked him a second time if himself and Rowan were a couple "W...What?" He exclaimed "I already told you were aren't together, i just met her recently. Also what are you talking about she never kissed me!"

OOC: just a reminder that when Rowan did kiss him on the cheek Cal had his eyes closed and had lost his since of touch because the adrinline was wearing off and pain was flooding over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 9:39 pm

OOC: I'm aware, but Kokoa obviously isn't.

Kokoa giggled "She did after you collapsed I think..." She patted Cal's forehead "But you like her, don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 9:50 pm

Cal sighed "She picked me up after I fell down and became a pile of mess, this was the day I discovered I was a weapon and just witnessed my only father figure I can remember being murdered by a Kishin egg which I then killed. I owe her practically my life...so why wouldn't like her." He answered Kokoa though avoiding her question completely.

OOC: yea he is pretty dense when it comes to this kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 9:51 pm

Kokoa smiled teasingly "I meant in a romantic way. You can trust me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 9:59 pm

"Hounstly I never thought of her in that since..." Cal began to think for a moment before chuckling "well if something ever happens between us, it happens and if it doesn't well it doesn't as I said I never thought of her in that since before..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 10:03 pm

"Suuuuure~" Kokoa said not believing him one bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next