Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:51 pm

Kokoa stopped dead on her tracks "I was hoping you wouldn't bring that up..." Her right eye started twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 12:00 am

Gabreil stopped. " Whats wrong? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 12:15 am

"N-nothing..." Kokoa said while shaking her head "Let's continue." She started walking in the direction of the office again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 12:18 am

" kokoa... what is it. " said Gabriel not walking one more step forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 1:23 am

Kokoa turned back to face him with a sweet smile "It's nothing, really~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 1:27 am

" okay. " said Gabriel not quite convinced. he was given an application form and started filling out with a pencil he had on hand. " so tell me about this school. " he said while writing very fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 1:42 am

"Well, what can I say?" Kokoa wondered "It's a very nice school, with lots of nice poeple and teachers..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 1:56 am

" hmmm.... know were I can find a weapon? " he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 2:03 am

"Hmmm..." Kokoa thought for a moment "Not really, sorry..." She did a small, cute and childish pout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 11:55 am

He finished the application. " show me around? " he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 2:02 pm

"Sure!" Kokoa smiled "What would you like to see first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 8:04 pm

" hmm... gym? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 8:08 pm

"Umm, okay...? That's not a really common request. I'll show you the training grounds~" Kokoa said before heading to the training grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 9:22 pm

Gabriel looked around the place. It was big, open, with an annoying amount of fresh air. A couple kids were sparing around them. " want to have a duel? " he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 9:23 pm

"Me?!" Kokoa asked, surprised "I don't really work that well without a meister..." She looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 10:41 pm

" I'm an unarmed wizard who can't use magic. I think you'll stand a fair chance. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 10:45 pm

"Hmmm, okay..." Kokoa said a bit reluctantly before turning her right hand into a dagger blade "Ready when you are~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 11:27 pm

" ok. Good to go. " he got on his knees and with chalk quickly started to draw a transmutation circle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 2:54 pm

Kokoa took a few steps back, watching Gabriel intently and curious about what he would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 3:35 pm

He finished drawing and reached into the inscription, pulling out a modern heavy crossbow. He gets on one knee and fires a shot at kokoa's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 3:58 pm

Kokoa lets out a scream before barely ducking the weapon fired at her chest. She then runs to the right and lunges at Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 4:28 pm

Anna was standing in the shadow, ready to attack Gabriel. She pulled out a throwing knife.
"If he hurt Kokoa...I will kill him" She whispered very quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 4:46 pm

Gabriel searched his mind. let's see, judo... An Ōbāheddotosu should work. he dropped the weapon and from his lowered position flung her overhead, looking out for her knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 4:49 pm

Kokoa's body crashed with the ground and she felt a stinging pain all over it, she stood up realizing her dagger wasn't going to so much. She wanted to change into saber but she still didn't fully recovered from that time when she strained herself to save Anna. She would wait a little more, and if te dagger didn't make enough damage, she would change.

Kokoa stared intently at Gabriel, waiting for him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 4:53 pm

Anna put the knife in the scabbard and whispered "Oh yeah right..She used too much energy to save me..Maybe I could ran to her and give her my kata-" She bit her tongue "..ninjatō" She pulled out her short katana (I just realized that her katana is a ninjatō)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next