Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 11:57 pm

" well, I make a transmutation circle. kick fire a chemical reaction with something valuable, like soul wavelength. then direct the reaction to do whatever I want. " he finished and reached inside pulling out a long dart rifle. " shall we continue? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 11:58 pm

Kokoa gulped "A-are you sure?" She was absolutely nervous since she realized how strong Gabriel really was and how hurt she could get out of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 12:13 am

" If your still game then yeah. " he said standing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 1:05 pm

"Errr... Okay..." She said reluctantly with her hand still on the opposite arm's wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 1:34 pm

Gabriel walked ten paces forward, cocked his gun and fired three darts laced with horse tranquiliser. however they were very small hypodermic darts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:54 pm

Kokoa surprisingly dodged the darts effortlessly except of one which almost hit her, but she moved to the side and wasn't damaged. She ran in circles around Gabriel getting closer every time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 10:16 pm

Gabriel ditched the rifle and turned into a falcon. surprisingly easier than last time. he flew as fast as as he could about twenty meters away. then he turned back landed on one knee and snapped his fingers. the trap had been sprung, suddenly the transmutation circle expanded and made the ground around it into a sinkhole. rapidly expanding towards kokoa!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 10:18 pm

"A-ack!" Kokoa exclaimed before running away as fast as he could. Her cheeks becoming red by the second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 10:48 pm

she escaped being encumpanced by the hole but she was stuck at her ankles. " Checkmate! " Gabriel said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 10:50 pm

Kokoa was surprised and shocked "W-what is happening?!" She screamed terrified while trying to move unsuccessfully, her fear was growing bigger by the second and she was scared she might not make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 11:24 pm

the sinkhole stopped having reached its peak. it was up to her knees now. " You didn't see that coming did you? " Gabriel said as he offered his hand to help her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 11:36 pm

Kokoa shook her head no as she held tight onto Gabriel's hand "You're really strong..." was all she could manage to say at the moment due to the shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 11:49 pm

he hefted her out of the sand. then he snapped his fingers and the effects were reversed the sand got sucked straight back and the rifle disintegrated. " So what now? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 2:58 pm

"I don't know" Kokoa shrugged. The school was gigantic but Kokoa had no clue of what Gabriel would like to see, since they met some moments ago. "What else would you like to see?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 3:00 pm

" Probably my class, since I'm 3 hours late. " Gabriel said checking his phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:59 pm

ooc: lets end it here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 9:56 pm

OOC: Okay~

Kokoa gasped "That's right! Follow me!" She exclaimed as she made her way to guide Gabriel to his class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4