Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 5:00 pm

Gabriel reached into the hole again and took out a set of 8 shurik in. Ditching the crossbow he ran to the edge of the arena and threw the stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 5:04 pm

Kokoa dodged most of the stars that were thrown at her, but she got cuts in her left leg and right arm, she gasped as she clutched the wounded limb. None of the cuts were really deep so it wouldn't matter if she kept fighting. However, moving became harder for her as she felt the stinging pain from the wounds.

Last edited by KokoaChan on January 1st 2014, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 5:17 pm

Anma left the shadow and ran to them. She was ready to attack Gabriel or to protect Kokoa and use herself as a human shield. She prepared to choose the second option.. Because her friend's life is the most important thing for our young ninja

Last edited by Leke on January 1st 2014, 5:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 5:19 pm

OOC: You do realize she's currently lunging at Gabriel, right?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 5:25 pm

.OOC: *Derp* Kill me for that. Fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 5:27 pm

OOC: It's still kinda wrong but let me change mine do your post makes sense.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 5:37 pm

OOC: *DERP X2* Fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 5:56 pm

" whoa! Who are you? " Gabriel asked. It was a friendly match and he hadn't sent her anything she couldn't handle.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 6:02 pm

Anna ignored Gabriel's question "I'm mad because of that crossbow.." She didn't know that it was just a friendly match. Thats why she was acting like she was planning to kill Gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 6:12 pm

" Alright look at that crossbow. " Gabriel said pointing to it. It had turned to dust, along with the bolt. " I literally made them out of dust. The bolt was made to nock her on her ass. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 8:59 pm

"Anna, I'm okay..." Kokoa said reassuringly while putting a hand on her shoulder "And you wouldn't have to defend me, anyways" she giggled "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble." She gave her and Gabriel a smile with a hint of guilt. She didn't enjoy causing trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 9:14 pm

" well... " Gabriel got back on one knee and started to draw a transmutation circle.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 9:51 pm

Anna loooked at Gabriel, then at Kokoa "Uh..Ugh.." Then she bowed "I-I'm sorry, please forgive me, Kokoa" and Anna started walking away with tears in her eyes. I-I just..No.I'm just stupid and overprotective.. She thought that Kokoa is mad at her and that was hurting her. She put her weapon in the scabbard. Then she took of one of her gloves and looked at her hand "What is wrong with me?" She whispered to herself. " Why do I always causing problems?" She asked herself. She stopped and turned to Gabriel "I'm sorry!" She yelled and started walking away, again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 9:58 pm

Gabriel stopped. he noticed there was grass around him. he turned the grass into flowers and tapped her on the shoulder. " It wasn't a stupid conclusion to think I was attacking your friend. " he said offering her the flowers.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 10:12 pm

Anna looked at him and sighed "I just caused troubles, sorry again. And.." She paused and looked at Kokoa "..She is not just a normal friend..She is my best friend" She whispered,and then closed her eyes, turned around and walked away, ignoring the flowers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 10:13 pm

Kokoa ran behind Anna "Anna! Please don't cry~!" She said in a sad childish tone while pouting "If you cry I'll cry too!" She did not really understand why was Anna crying but she could help but shed a tear as well at the sight of her friend crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 10:16 pm

" It's fine! you know what, lets do this again. My name is Gabriel mystic what's yours? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 10:24 pm

Anna stopped, put a hand on her heart and took a deep breath "Nah..Sorry..I just thought..That..You're mad at me, Kokoa." She tried to smile and looked at Gabriel "I'm Anna.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 10:27 pm

"I would never get mad at you, Anna!" Kokoa exclaimed before giving Anna a tight bear hug "I appreciate what you did, even if it was not necessary, it wouldn't be a reason to get mad..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 10:31 pm

" nice to meet you anna. would you like to spar with me and kokoa? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 10:40 pm

Even if Anna's rule number one was: No hugging. She hugged Kokoa back, but lightly. "Thank you" Anna said "You're my best friend and that's why..." She paused, because she bit her tongue by an accident. "...I-I just wanted to protect you" The she let her go and looked at Gabriel "Uhm..No no. I think, I should go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 10:43 pm

" k. " said Gabriel as he went back to drawing the circle from earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 11:08 pm

"To be honest I'm quite scared" Kokoa said, but she could still make that phrase sound cheerful despite its meaning "I thought you wanted to kill me for some reason..." She smiled sympathetically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 11:27 pm

" hmm? no. " he said. since no one stopped him, he went into great detail with this one really getting those details right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 11:31 pm

Kokoa kneeled down next to him "What are you doing...?" She asked hopin it wasn't another weapon "And how do those things even work...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next