Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue exorcist

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Blue exorcist - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:17 pm

"He's a different case, he's been watching me change for years now. Thirsty is a good word for it." she said as they walked into the mess hall with the other students
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:20 pm

"Let's just hope he isn't dead."

Sarcasm trailed into his voice, but he tried not to show it. Kataro could drag himself there. He was hungry enough to eat a dinosaur right about now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:40 pm

Isabella had gotten dressed she glared at kataro and helped him to his feet "thats all the help your getting you can walk by yourself "she said then walked to the mess hall to sit and eat with the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:59 pm

"It really is such a hassle, there's so much we have to go through even to become a low ranking exorcist." Laura said, getting food and sitting down with Spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 5:02 pm

Picking up his fork, he starts stuffing food in his mouth like a hungry pig and nods at Laura. He heard what she said, and was prepared for it. It'd be just like training all over again. Except this time, he'd learn to hold on to those abilities instead of throwing them away again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 5:06 pm

Isabella got her food and sat down with Spencer and laura "hay guys what did I miss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 5:14 pm

Spencer glanced up and over at Isabella and swallowed before speaking.

"Nothing much."

Stuffing another forkful of food into his mouth, he sits back in his chair and folds his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 5:38 pm

Isabella nodded and ate a bit of food "mmmhmmm this is good " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 6:47 pm

laura ate some aswell. "it is good, how much was it again?" she looked at the sign with the price written on it. her jaw dropped "twenty... dollars.... for a drink..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 6:51 pm

This place is quite expensive but I have plenty of money so im good"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 6:54 pm

Kataro was still laying on the foot. He had fallen asleep by now. He was dreaming about several different things. He was snoring lowly. It was the best sleep he had ever had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 7:05 pm

I guess kataro wont be joining us tonight for dinner"she said finnishing her food with a laugh "we got him good"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 7:14 pm

"yes we did." she gave Isabella a high five. "Tomorrow we're supposed to be dealing with these weird frog demon things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 7:20 pm

Eew I hate frogs"she said ( I have the perfect tamer chant and demon for her )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 9:42 pm

Spencer hadn't noticed the prices until he had taken a sip of his drink. TWENTY?! He could barely afford staying in his own apartment!

After swallowing, he looks over at Isabella and Laura with an awestruck face. His wallet was probably empty now.

"How....when......how did I buy that?!"

He might as well make his own food despite his horrible cooking skills. It even goes back to the time where he caught the microwave on fire. And yet he still doesn't know how he did that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 1:41 am

Isabella finished her food and yawned "well im gonna go back to the room and get some sleep ill see you all tomorrow good night"she said geting up and walking out of the mess hall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 1:34 pm

laura got up and walked with Isabella.

A strange man sat atop a very large building looking at Isabella and Laura. "Those must be the new students my big brother found, I'd love to learn more about them" and like that he disappeared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 4:14 pm

Isabella smiled as laura came up next to her "hay"she said walking in the direction of the dorms oblivious to the man looking at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 7:33 pm

they walked back up into the building and got ready for bed. "well, it's the first day and I've already been weirded out"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 7:48 pm

Isabella changed into her pjs and streched "yeah right I guess we know the standard for the rest of the school year "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 10:10 pm

Well im beat im gonna go to sleep see you tomorrow" isabella says laying down in her bed and fell asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 10:24 pm

"night" laura said as she layed down and fell asleeo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 10:25 pm

Spencer had fallen behind a bit, but was now going into his room. He was pretty tired as well, but he wasn't in the mood for sleeping. It was probably because he hadn't done much that day, but he knew there would be more happening in the days to come.

Once he entered his room, he crawled onto the mattress and started losing consciousness whilst trying to focus on the ceiling. Not to his surprise, everything seemed to be spinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 10:31 pm

Do we go ahead to tomorrow)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 10:35 pm

((Go ahead. ouo ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next