Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue exorcist

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Blue exorcist - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 10:45 pm

Kataro woke up out of his sleep with a smile. He got off of the floor and stretched. "You are good Kataro..." He thought to himself. He put his hands in his pockets and headed outside for a walk. "I never thought Metzger would fall for a cheap trick like the one I pulled..." He thought with a smile on his face. He walked around outside for a while when he came across a large sparkling pond. He picked up a few rocks and started skipping them on the water. He was wide awake at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 10:53 pm

Isabella woke up to her alarm going off and streched she went to her closet and pulled out her clothes and got dressed in sweat pants and a running shirt and she grabed her I pod and got ready to go on a run befor school started
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 11:53 pm

Laura was already up, now wearing the school uniform. She walked to the pond where kataro was. "Funny seeing you here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 11:56 pm

Isabella walked out of her dorm and started joging puting on her disturbed track on her I pod and joging tords the lake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:12 am

Kataro paused when he saw Metzger. "Yeah. I decided to take a walk after I woke up on the floor. Yesterday is somewhat of a blur..." He said as he stared into the water. "Anyway... I have no idea of what time it is. Do you know when the classes start?" Kataro asked as he put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:55 am

"in an hour, shouldn't you know that?" laura said crossing her arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 1:08 am

Kattaros eyes began to wander, avoiding eye contact Witt Mrs. Metzger. "Well... Technically no... But... Also at the same- WOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS POND!!! THE WAYER IS SO BLUE!!!!" He shouted as he began to scoot away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 1:28 am

"You have a point there, it's all holy water to top it all off. Everything here is beautiful, we shouldn't waste time admiring every detail. We should be preparing for the Exwire exams next month"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 1:33 am

Kataro made a confused face. "Ex-who now?" He said oblivious to what she was talking about. Which was probably expected, considering how little Kataro can pay attention at times. "An exam? I suck at those! What type of exam?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 1:38 am

"an exwire means that somebody is eligible to becme a full fledged exorcist, i guess you could say it's sort of a deputy. First we take a written exam, then a field exam. Do i really need to explain everything to you?" she said grinning . "You should do fine as long as you don't slack off"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 2:01 am

"Ooooh..... A feild exam. That should be interesting." Kataro said with a smile. He looked around for a brief moment before he decided to go back to the school. "We should probably head back. Class is starting soon right? What time did you say it started?" He asked as he scratched his head. He had forgotten completely. "I don't know what's been going on with me. First I wake up on the ground then I can't remember what time it is OR what time my classes start..." He said as he trailed off into thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 2:21 am

"that's probably because you got drunk yesterday, walked in on me and isabella in the shower, and then I knocked you out and thats why you woke up on the floor. class starts in about 45 minutes by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 2:42 am

Isabella had gotten back from her run and got In the shower then dressed in her school uniform it was 10minutes till class started and she was rushing she grabbed the key to the cram school and put it into the key hole and opened it walking down the hall to the class. She was the first to arive and sighed taking her seat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 2:56 am

laura walked into the cram school aswell and sat down with Isabella. "wait... aren't we supposed to be in the gymnasium for training......... CRAP, WE HAVE 30 SECONDS" laura grabbed her stuff and ran down the hall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 3:57 am

Sh**"Isabella growled and grabbed her things and ran after laura. She was in such a rush she forgotten that they were in the gym today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 7:20 pm

laura made it in the door just before it closed. "phew"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:41 pm

Isabella was kneeled over breathing hard "just...... made ...... it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 12:02 pm

The group arrives in a giant room with a pit in the middle of it, the pit was filled with giant frog demons. Mr.thompson was standing there along with several other students
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 12:05 pm

Kataro walked into the room... Late... But for some reason, he didn't care at all. HE was in a no worries mood for some reason. He casually walked over to his seat and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 8:09 am

Mr.thompson told everyone what to do. "two people at a time will go down into the pit with the demons, we will see how you can handle against a demon when you're not fighting back"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 11:04 am

Kataro's mood shifted from careless to disgusted. He cringed at the thought of going into a put of demon frogs. "Ummm.... I'll go last..." He said as he sunk into his seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 2:18 pm

Ill go Mr. Thompson I hate frogs so the sooner this is over the sooner I can get away from them " she said raising her hand with an eager reluctance as she looked at the giant frog demons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 5:13 pm

Spencer bursts into the room and falls face first into the hard tile. He was late to class on the second day. Jeez. Falling to sleep again.....

When he stood up, he threw his arms out in front of him and looked around.

"IM HERE.........."

((Aye.......I wasn't able to get on for the past few days.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 8:41 pm

((just out of curiosity, who else has actually seen the show. No problem if you haven't though))

mr.Thompson pointed to kataro and spencer "You two are first, get in there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 9:12 pm

Kataro looked around nervously. "Uuuhh... I'm.... I'm allergic to frog demons." Kataro said as he shook his head. "So... I guess it's just you spencer!!" He said with a cheese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next