Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue exorcist

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Blue exorcist - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:59 am

Kataro smiled. "Oh... You know... Just... ENJOYING THE SCENERY!!!!!!!" He snickered. "Your boobies are rather large Mrs. Metzger. You should be proud." He said as the smell of alcohol came out of his mouth. "Heh heh heh... And here is the loverly Isabella? I'd love to rate her body..." He said as he stumbled in place. He pulled a flask out of his shirt pocket. "Well..... I finished my last flask." He said as he tossed it aside. He had drunk several others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:02 am

ooc: laura and isabella: ultimate tsunderes

Laura kept kicking him after he was knocked down. "get out you little shit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:04 am

RATE MY BODY YOU LITTLE FREAK I WILL KILL YOU" she yelled then noticing the flask" hes drunk great I guess thats what he ment by a fun time,God men and there liquer "she glaring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:06 am

"Oooooohhh..... Kicked right in the boner!!" Kataro said as put put his hand there and fell to the ground. "You two are very nice women... But to kick a man.... While he has a hard on... Is very not cool..." Kataro said drunkly. "Take me out of here... I can't walk..." He said as he started to pass out. The heat, the liquor, the pain. It was making him take a little nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:10 am

Ill sober him up "she smiled evilly and walked over to him and stomped on his lower region over and over "get out or you will never have kids "she growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:13 am

"I'll get you out of here." she grabbed him by the collar and threw him out of a window
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:16 am

"YOU BITCH!!!!!" Kataro shouted as he pushed her foot away. "You just barely kicked it, but that's not the point. YOU TRIED TO HARM MY MUTANT EARTHWORM!!!! MR MANHOOD!!!! MY DICK!!!!!!" Kataro said as he stood up. He pulled out his pistol and pointed it at Isabella's vest. "YOU'LL HAVE BULLET HOLES ON YOUR NIPPLES WGEN IM THROUGH WITH YOU!!!!!" He shouted. Then he fired a couple of shots at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:17 am

She droped to the floor defensivly  to avoid the shots sscreaming my god laura we are on the second floor "shre said a bit surprised then

Last edited by firefly on January 20th 2014, 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:18 am

she grinned "he'll be fine. come on, they're having dinner soon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:20 am

She nodded and fallowed her out if the shower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:22 am

OOC: I'll continue this tomorrow. It's 2;30am...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:22 am

Okay erup latter))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:51 pm

((Omf.......so much lulz.))

Spencer peered down the hall from outside of the shower rooms waiting for the few of them to walk out. He knew himself that he wasn't easily aroused. And he wasn't much of a pervert either. But he knew Kataro, and hearing him shout told him otherwise.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

He hadn't known that Kataro hadn't walked out, but screamed past Isabella and Laura.

Clearing his throat, he glances into the shower room behind them as the door closed and noticed Kataro on the floor.

"Did he.........I.......what.......When did he get in there?!"

Spencer hesitates, but starts to follow them. Whatever they did to the drunkard was necessary.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:05 pm

"GET OUT" she literally kicked him out of the door and slammed it shut. She got dressed before anything else could happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:26 pm

Kataro passed out and woke up wearily a few minutes later. He slowly and barely stood to his feet. "Dafuq happened here...? Did I hit my head? Why does my dick hurt? Why am I in the women's shower?! What the hell is going on..." He looked around and saw spencer on the ground, Isabella in a towel and Metzger looking angry. "Did... What? Who...?" Kataro had forgot everything that had happened. He started walking for the door. "What is going on..." He said as he dragged himself to the exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:28 pm

Spencer falls back onto the floor and lands hard. The breath was knocked out of him and he laid on the floor for a while; waiting for them to get ready.

".....Okay....I'll just.....wait here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 2:19 pm

Laura stepped out finally wearing clothes. She ignored what had just happened and left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:05 pm

Spencer watched as Laura stepped past him. He was going to wait for the others to follow, but they were taking a bit long. Why wait anyways? There wasn't really a reason for it. They'd probably make them late for dinner.

Figuring it wasn't a big deal, he stood up and started walking after Laura. The metal joints in his knees creaked and were becoming a bit sticky and loud, so he could tell he needed to get them fixed. Being in a car accident and losing his legs and his lower spine had its downsides. It was mostly his fault though. He had pretty much slammed into a semi truck then been slammed from behind by another one from his lack of concentration. Although, having robotics as legs and some of his body frame gave him an advantage. He was a more agile, and when he kicked somebody, he kicked somebody.

"Shouldn't we wait for the others?"

His stomach grumbling said otherwise. He really was hungry. Really hungry. The last time he ate was yesterday morning from being so busy.

OOC: He wasn't really in a car accident. --Uses the Avatar intro-- It allllllll started when the Kishin eggs attacked..... C: But since this is noncannon....well. You get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:41 pm

"we're already late, they'll turn up soon enough" laura said turning towards spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:46 pm

"We better hurry then."

When Laura turned towards him, Spencer stopped abruptly and winced thinking she was going to hit him. He was a coward and was ashamed of it, but was doing better than what he used to be.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:47 pm

"might I ask why you were peeking at me and Isabella? she said as she walked with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:51 pm

"I-I-I-I-I wasn't! I didn't know you were in there!"

His face had turned bright red by now and he was attempting to keep a safe distance from her. He wasn't going to embarrass himself in front of the few people in the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:03 pm

"despite how angry I was, at the same time i'm flattered. Don't think too much of it." They left the building and went to the mess hall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:07 pm

"Peeker peeker..." Kataro chuckled out barely audible. He was laying on the middle of the floor with his eyes closed. "Could you guys help me up? I literally can't move... At all..." He winced out. And he was dead serious. He couldn't budge. He may be paralyzed somehow. He didn't know, but he knew he couldn't move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:09 pm

Spencer followed Laura out, but then looked at her with curiosity and confusion.

"Flattered? And.............what exactly did you do to him in there?"

Different things ran through his head. Some bad and some just plain hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next