Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue exorcist

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Blue exorcist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:11 pm

OOC: Why did I say Marley? Autocorrect, wtf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:14 pm

"that's right, now get to it. I've things to get to."he pulled off his hat and tapped it with his umbrella. "Ein, Zwei, Drei" when he said this he got sucked into his hat and dissapeared.

"I feel like that's still not the weirdest thing that we'll see today"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:18 pm

Research? He read a little bit about the school, but didn't go into a full scale article about it. All he thought he needed was the basics according to himself. But he was just moody at the moment. Probably because of his insomnia.

"No sir. I didn't look much into it. It was too interesting and I didn't want to read too much into it. I'd still be sitting at a computer still reading about it if I started."

When he was handed the key, he studied it for a few moments then stuck it in his pocket. Then he nodded at the man and turned to the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:20 pm

Kataro sighed. "Well... We've gotten into the limo, taken to the school. I guess he's trustworthy so far." He walked over to a door and put the key inside of the keyhole. "We've got nothing to loose anyway. Death is just an illusion." He said as he turned the key and walked through the door. The first thing he saw waaaass....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:29 pm

a hall where all the halls and walls were covered with odd patterns. "We should head to room a-2"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:38 pm

Isabella got into the car she knew who he was and trusted him.. slightly. Evin though he was quite a character. She listened to them as they discused the school and she smiled " who doesn't do research on a school they apply to, boys are so stupid some times" she said and when they went through the door and took her key from him as he disappeared then she walks through the door that kataro had just opened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:39 pm

Kataro began to walk down the hall. His eyes wandered everywhere as he looked at the many patterns and designss on the wall. "So, what's in in room A2?" Kataro asked cluelessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:01 pm

"That's our classroom." they approached the room to find only a few other people sitting there, so it was a small class. the teacher stood at the front.

"You must be our new students, my name is Mr. Thompson" (yes i just made him up)
"take your seats"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:04 pm

Isabella walks past them and takes her seat in a desk in the middle of the class room laying her bag on the desk and watching mr.Thompson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:10 pm

mr.thompson began drawing a circle on the ground. "To see demons, they have to injure you or come into contact with you in some way. If you have already been come into contact with a demon, raise your hand."

laura sat down next to isabella, them being the only two girls in class she figured they might get along.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:13 pm

Matador raised his hand. "I've come in contact with people possessed by demons but not a live... physical... Demon..." He said as his hand slowly went down. "I exorcise possessed people. I use my guns to shoot them out of people without hurting the person."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:15 pm

Isabella smiled at her and looked around as Mr. Thompson asked if they have ever came into contact with a demon, whitch she hadn't . So  she just looked around at the others waiting to see who had been effected by a demon

(No bad conner my soul is not a kishin egg and it is fully my own and I will fight for it if I have to lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:21 pm

"alright." mr.thompson took out a small knife and cut his finger, he put a drop of blood into the circle and a small demon came from it. "Line up, this won't hurt too much. just a pinch"

Laura stood up and walked over to it. It jumped up and bit her finger as it appeared before her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:26 pm

Kataro stood up and headed towards the demon. It looked harmless, but he pulled a pistol out for safety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:28 pm

Isabella watched confused at what was happening. She cautiously walked out of her desk and over to the empty circle and gazed around it curious then suddenly there was a s sharp pain on her finger as the demon bit her and she pulled away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:45 pm

"So that's what they look like, not quite the image i had in my head"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:48 pm

"I'm pretty sure there are several different classes of demons aren't there?" He said as he folded his arms and stepped closer to the creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:49 pm

It looks kind cute in a mean way "Isabella said as she gazed at it then backed away from the circle and looked at Mr. Thompson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:52 pm

Ill be slightly poofy I have to do dishes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:31 am

Spencer had just taken his seat behind everybody, and was a bit curious as to what was going on. People were crowded in the front of the room and he hadn't wanted to because of the rather large amount of murmuring voices.....too much social....not enough space....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:37 am

"Thousands of different types. This particular demon is known as a goblin and is pretty weak, but they travel in small groups, so they can be a pain sometimes" mr.thompson said looking at kataro. Ok, now that everyone has come into contact with a demon, class is dismissed. I apologize for the short class today but it's only the first day and classes are shortened"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:38 am

Hay spencer get up here this Is so cool"she said mentioning for him to come and join them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:41 am

Isabella nodded smiling at Mr. Thompson "thank you see you tomorrow " she said grabbing her bag and walked out of the room and walked down the hall to the exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:42 am

Kataro sneered at the disgusting demon and shot it with his pistol. "I hate goblins. They remind me of a certain... Someone..." He said as he thought about a person. He went and sat back in his seat as he looked at his pistol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:46 am

Looking up at Isabella who had just motioned for him to join the group, he slowly stands up and stretches. He hadn't ever really liked being socially interactive, but he guessed it wouldn't hurt to try.

When he reaches the front of the class, he peers down at the goblin-like creature in the center of the floor. It was obviously a demon, but he hadn't ever seen one like that before.

Spencer tried to ignore the class dismissing as he focused on the rather small demon. It was a little more interesting than what he thought, but knew he would see others very similiar to it.

Kataro shooting the demon made him jump out of his socks and almost fall. The gun going off was loud and unexpected.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next