Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue exorcist

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Blue exorcist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:01 am

Isabella jumped and made a squeak of surprise as the gun shot echoes around the hall and rolls her eyes " boys and there toys always gotta go the vilant way he could have just smudged the circle" she said walking out of cram school anf out into a little clearing with some trees by the school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:03 am

Katari followed Isabella as he spun his gun around his fingers. "We should go demon hunting... I'm bored..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:08 am

"We can't do that. There's a protective circle around the entire school. We'll have plenty of time to fight demons in our classes"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:13 am

Isabella nodded agreeing with laura "yeah shes right plus im sure its agenst rules to go hunting without I qualified exorcist " she said not wanting to lead him on that she was a bit scared and she dosent have a way to fight the demons like his guns in a fight with demons she was vonrubule
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:19 am

Kataro sighed. "Well I've been braking the rules for a very long time..." He thought to himself. "Well I wanna shoot something!!" He shouted. "Lets do something fuuuuunn... Fun is my favorite activity. Well not really... I like watching movies in a clean cooled room but... Whatever lets just do something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:24 am

Im going to my dorm to get unpacked then taking a nice bath" she said looking at them with a smile then turned to laura " I do believe we are rooming together are you gonna come unpack with me or will you go with the boys ill join you after my bath for dinner " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:57 am

ooc: where's steam?

"I'll go with you, I could use a shower myself." Laura said as she walked towards the dormitory with Isabella.

ooc: #awkwkard bathhouse scene. or not. It'd be weird
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 2:03 am

Na it would be really creepy lol) they have sepret showers)
She nodded and smiled and started to walk to the dorm room"so what made you join the academy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 2:17 am

ooc:i just made things really weird. firefly kinda hates me now.

"My family owns a large church in germany. Most of them priests, I decided to follow a different path. What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 2:19 am

Kataro sat there............... Ya know...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 2:25 am

My mother was one si I wanted to fallow in her foot steps evin though if she knew I was becoming an exorcist she would kill me she wanted me to have a normal life away from demons thats why I had never been effected by one. But she was killed a year ago by a demon and I want to find it and kil it "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 2:39 am

"I'm sorry to hear that, may she rest in peace. Do you have any experience with fighting at all?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 2:49 am

She shook her head "no other then self defense im clueless"she smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:05 am

"Not likes it's really needed, your trying to become a tamer right?" they walked into the building
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:10 am

She nodded "yep I am, thats what my mom was"she smiled at her as they got to there room and she walked in and moved to one of the two desks and put her bag down "and byq the sword with you I assume knight for you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:12 am

Im sorry erup it must be boring maybe kataro should try being a perv and try to peek at them in the shower and get caught)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:16 am

"that's right." she pulled it out and showed it to isabella. A giant kukri that was almost as tall as her, it's blade glistened in the sunlight. They walked through the building and up some stairs to get to their room. "So what do you think of the school?"

ooc: yes dead that would be amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:20 am

She looked at it "wow thats amazing " she said and smiled "I like it its nice and peaceful, the chairman is very weird though"she laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:31 am

"so is everything else here, I think i saw a cat with a split tail on the way here. " they walked into their dorm. cramped as expected. "The convenient thing is that we can go directly from the dorm to school with these keys"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:34 am

Kataro followed behind them devilishly. He had an evil smile on his face and he lurked, unnoticed in the shadows. "YEEEEESSSSSS...... Shoooowwweerrrr...... Tiiiiiittttttssss......" He thought to himself.

OOC: you made me do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:42 am

Laura unpacked her things and walked down the hall to the shower room. She walked in and began getting undressed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:48 am

Isabella took a bit longer to get unpacked but when she was done she grabbed her shower supplies with a change of clothes then left for the room that had many showers in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:49 am

Somehow... Kataro snuck into the shower room unnoticed by the large titted, Laura Metzger. Bye was in the shadows as he watched her get undressed. "Heh heh heh he.... Ooohhh...." He thought to himself as a bit of blood came out of his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:54 am

laura washed the rest of her body, she always took quick showers. she grabbed a towel and walked out. She saw kataro and ran over to him, punching him in the face. She then covered herself with the towel "What the hell do you think you're doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 3:56 am

Isabella walked in to the shower room and when she walked in she growled as she saw kataro through the steam and she punched him dead in the face again after laura did "you little pervert "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next