Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Double Trouble

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Double Trouble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:20 pm

"You don't have to worry about that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:22 pm

He sighs and says, "Ok...I may have left something out..."

OOC: See how it says "Double Trouble"? Not just talking about twins *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:24 pm

"What is it?"
OOC: ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:30 pm

He takes a deep breath and says, "Alright...so, one day I'm walking around the city...and a girl came up to me. She had...reddish hair...a white outfit. We started talking. She said her name was Amber. While I was talking, something about being a meister, she kissed me...and...and...I held the kiss for a little while. Realizing what the hell I was doing, I broke the kiss and jogged off...man I feel awful..." He lets go of her and walks over to the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:33 pm

"W-What?" She starts to tear up a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:42 pm

Tears start to form in Ikaru's eyes as well. "I...I didn't mean to do it...it just happened..." He turns around and looks at her and says, "Abby...please, please don't leave me...I love you too much...you mean too much to me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:57 pm

"I better never meet this girl..." She mumbles. She sits next to Ikaru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 1:22 pm

He gives a weak smile and asks, "Does that mean you...forgive me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 1:39 pm

She nods and hugs him, a tear rolling down her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:24 pm

He hugs her back and says, "I've said it a lot but...I love you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:38 pm

"I love you too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:40 pm

He leans back to look her directly in the eyes. He plays with a strand of her hair and says, "You know...Kazuko was asking me for a place to stay earlier." He says jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:41 pm

"He's not staying here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:45 pm

He smiles and kisses her gently on the lips. "Glad we're on the same page..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:46 pm

She smiles and giggles a little
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:49 pm

He kisses her again, holding the kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:22 pm

"I'm the only one your allowed to kiss ok?"
OOC: I'm so damn pissed right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:26 pm

"Of course Abby..."

OOC: ...umm...did I do something or did something else happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:37 pm

She smiles

OOC: No. Some smartass bitch decided to still my f***ing bike. They got a hell of a bitchslap coming to their motherf***ing face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:43 pm

He wraps his arms around her and kisses her again.

OOC: Happened to me a month or two ago. I just...kinda...got a different bike for free that was even better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:45 pm

She wraps her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:48 pm

He keeps kissing her, beginning to put a bit of pressure, pushing her down a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:07 pm

She breaks the kiss. "I love you and all but not now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:18 pm

"I never said we had to go all the way..." He gets up and stretches a little. "But whatever you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:24 pm

She smiles. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next