Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Double Trouble

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Double Trouble - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:18 pm

"...don't leave..." She mumbles with a pained expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:24 pm

Ikaru suddenly had an idea...an idea that would get him slapped, but he felt like he needed to do something funny. He let go of her and got off the bed. He slid under the bed, and kept listening to what she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:34 pm

She wakes up with a jerk. She sees that Ikaru isn't there. "I-Ikaru?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:46 pm

Ikaru is trying to keep from laughing. All of a sudden, he randomly kicks up at the bed, and his hands clamp on his leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:48 pm

She yelps a little bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:51 pm

Ikaru lets a small laugh go and then clamps his hands over his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:53 pm

She hears the laugh and looks around the room then leans over the side of the be looking under it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:55 pm

He smiles and waves. "Hey babe...how's it goin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:57 pm

"What the heck Ikaru?!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:03 pm

"Umm...well...I decided it was a good idea to scare you...so I did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:17 pm

"Why though?" Tiredness is visible in her voice and she yawns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:25 pm

He shrugs and says, "Cause I was bored." He starts to slide out from under on the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:40 pm

She leans back up in the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:44 pm

"So...I'm assuming you had a fun dream?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:46 pm

"W-what are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:52 pm

"You were muttering in your sleep...wanna talk about it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:57 pm

She hugs her knees. "Not really..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:02 pm

He sighs and says, "Abby...I hate to pester you but...it's better to talk about things..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:03 pm

"I said I didn't want to..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:07 pm

"Abby..." He looks at her and says, "Don't you trust me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:09 pm

"I do it's just...I don't want to talk about it." Tears start to form in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:10 pm

He sighs and says, "Don't cry...fine, you win. You don't have to say anything...but I want a hug."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:13 pm

She hugs him tightly but not to tightly. Tears fall down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:30 pm

He hugs her back and says, "I'm starting to feel like you might break me soon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:31 pm

She looks up at him. "W-Wah?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next