Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Double Trouble

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Double Trouble - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:25 pm

"Anything for my favorite girl in the world...well, just about anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:27 pm

She laughs a little then gets a serious face. "About your brother. Why would he try to kiss me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:30 pm

He shrugs. "Don't know...maybe he couldn't resist how pretty you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:32 pm

She smiles. "Well that's a perfectly good reason. It doesn't seem like you to get along very well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:35 pm

He shrugs. "Depends on the situation. Like if he's trying to kiss my girlfriend. He's captured me twice now...he told me he didn't succeed in kissing you the first time...did he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:36 pm

"Wait he tried kissing me before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:38 pm

"Yeah...yesterday...when I went out to get some groceries...and I didn't come back for a while..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:40 pm

"He didn't succeed in kissing me then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:42 pm

"Which is weird...considering that actually was me when I forgot something important and came back early." He has a wide grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:46 pm

"God dang it Ikaru! Don't do that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:49 pm

"What are you gonna do? Hit me?" As soon as he says that, his grin fades and he starts to back away a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:01 pm

She has a confused look on her face. "Why do you think I would do that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:05 pm

He shrugs. "You've slapped me before. Wouldn't surprise me." He walks forward and gets right up to her face, giving her a friendly smile. "But I should know better. You'd never hit me...again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:07 pm

"Exactly. So there is no need to worry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:11 pm

He kisses her and pulls away. "Well, I think I'm gonna go to bed...wanna lie down with me?" He has the same friendly smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:12 pm

"Sure. Let me go change." And with that she gets up and goes to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:15 pm

Ikaru goes into his own room and changes out of his jeans and into pajama bottoms. He decides not to put on a shirt and lies down, waiting for Abby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:29 pm

Abby comes in with a normal pajama shirt and bottoms on. She gets next to Ikaru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:55 pm

He wraps his arms around her and says, "Night Abby..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:03 pm

"Night Ikaru..." She said cuddling next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:05 pm

He lied there, not being able to fall asleep. He was stuck, just thinking, and looking at the back of Abby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:07 pm

She stirs slightly in her sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:11 pm

Ikaru worries at first, but then dismisses it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:14 pm

She mumbled something about her father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:17 pm

That's when Ikaru started to worry more. He was also interested. He kept listening to what she was saying in her sleep, hoping to find out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next