Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:43 am

As Bloom spoke, Deren looked down, blushing a little. He didn't want to make her feel bad about it, but just hearing her say that out loud just felt wrong. Without warning, he scooted over and put his arm over her shoulder to try and comfort her. "It's their loss, then!" He blurted out, blushing slightly. "Just from the way you wielded my scythe-form, I can tell your training's really been paying off! And, if you've trained in every weapon like you've trained with scythes then... well, that's proof you've got some real determination, Bloom!"
Back to top Go down

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:49 am

She turned very red at his proximity but it felt oddly comferting to her "you know what your right there loss im with a great weapon now, and we are going to do great things" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:51 am

Without thinking about how uncomftrable he might be making her, Deren pulled her a little closer to him with the arm he had over her back. "You're damn right we're going to do great things! We're an awesome pair, I'm sure of it." He waved his free right arm around to enunciate his point. "Together, I'm going to make sure people know you're the best meister around, my Blooming Rose! That's something I know for a fact! No ifs, ands, or buts about it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:56 am

She smiled and laughed " good , I cant wait we are gonna do great people will know not to mess with us "(posting between classes )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 12:05 pm

Deren laughed with her, holding her tight at his side. "Yeah! Kishin will learn to fear the epic team of Bloom and Deren!" He stopped for a moment, quickly thinking. "Ehh, doesn't have as much of a ring to it as I thought it would. But they'll learn to fear the mention of Deren and Bloom, the lady rose of death! Yeah... that sounds about right. Whadda you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 1:26 pm

She smiles at him as he webt on "I love the name its great"she laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 1:51 pm

"Awesome!" He grinned as she laughed, then looked into her beautiful eyes, still holding her close. The warm waters gently sending ripples to their bodies in their private moment of affection. Both of them making promises of greatness for the future, of fame and loyalty. And, in that moment, dispite the short time they had been together, Deren the machinegun scythe didn't believe he could love her any more than he did right now.

"Then it's settled..." He simply said. "We'll be Deren and Bloom, the rose...." With the heat lowering his inhibitions, he finally gave in, closed his eyes, and leaned forward to kiss his new, beautiful, meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 2:27 pm

She made a small squeak in surprise her face was flushed but after a fewm moments she relaxed and kissed him back with a passion she didn't realize she had for him. But as unknown as the feeling was she liked it and let it consume her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 2:51 pm

As they kissed, Deren started to lean over her. Then, with a blood-red face, he stopped himself and pulled away from Bloom. "I- uhh...... So sorry- !" He muttered, sinking into the water a little more as he appologized. "I mean, unless you think-" The weapon awkwardly stumbled across his words, trying to let Bloom know he wasn't really thinking about what he did. It just came naturally to him. "I want whatever happens now to be up to you, my Blooming Rose...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 3:30 pm

Her face was a deep shade of crimson and when he pulled away she was breething a bit heavy and she touched her fingers to her lips "wow .....amazing" she murmured and when she sees him feeling bad for it she puts her hand on his arm"no no no its fine completely fine, I .... I liked it alot " she said looking at her hands when she said the last statement feeling embarrassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 3:45 pm

"I...." Deren blushed, smiling slightly. He looked over her naked body, then back to her sparkling eyes. Reassured, he touched her shoulders with his arms. "I'll keep going if you're fine with it. Just tell me if I start going too far, ok? I don't want to force you into anything...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 3:51 pm

She nodded at him she was red and looked up into his eyes. Her eyes showing that she was fully trusting him "o-okay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 4:03 pm

"Ok, then...." Deren almost wispered, bringing her body closer to him. Then, suddenly he pressed his lips up against her again. His heart racing as their faces came into contact. The weapon wrapped his arms around Bloom in a firm embrace as their bodies layed partially submerged in the warm waters on top of eachother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 4:09 pm

She kissed him back her heart drumming a fast beat in her cheat as he warped his arms around her to pull her closer to him she moved her hands from resting on his chest to wrapping around his neck to cirl her fingers in his soft hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 4:24 pm

He kept going as their bare legs rubbed against eachother. His arms feeling up and down Bloom's back before making their way to her shoulder. Deren grabbed her lengthy hair, slightly tugging at it before finding his way to her rose-shaped birthmark. It was so different-feeling than her normal smooth, soft, skin felt against his body. Egerly, they kept going as Bloom's head was forced further down, partially in the soothing waters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 5:02 pm

She made a suprised noise when he tugged on her lo ng Brown hair. She felt chills acrost her skin when hi did and his fingers burned a fiery trail across her skin as he touched her heated skin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 5:22 pm

Deren gasped for air as soon as Bloom pulled back to make a sound. Then, he closed his eyes and locked lips with her again. Their movements becoming more frantic as they kept going. The air on his back feeling cold in contrast to the warm waters. His meister's breaasts slid across his body as he scooted forward a little more, their crotches starting to come into contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 5:40 pm

Shevmade a little sigh of pleasure as he kissed her and there bodys made contact. Her fingers tugging at the short strands of his wet hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 5:51 pm

He grabbed at her back as they started going. Deren started breathing heavilly as they just went faster and faster. His fingers tightened as he accidently scratched her back around her spine and benieth her left shoulder. His face, blood red, stayed looking into Blooms eyes as they continued....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:05 pm

Bloom was breathing heavey as they started leting out soft noises as he did her eyes were droped down heavily but she was watching him through them and when he cut her she hissed a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:12 pm

"Yes!!" Deren randomly shouted as they continued, going further and harder than he had gone before. Bloom's hiss turning him on even more as he forced her cheast closer to him with his arms as they kept going and going. Making louder noises now than he did before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:27 pm

Bloom pressed her body closer to his her noises becoming louder and more frequent as they continue. Her hands slid from his hair to his back her nails digging in slightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:48 pm

"Yes... yes... yes.... Yes!!!" The weapon shouted as he thrusted as hard as he could. Deren panted heavilly, trying to get his head around to kiss Bloom's neck but quickly giving up for faster thrusts. "You're AMAZING!!!" He grabbed her butt tightly with his left arm before getting his hand to her leg and pushing it up against him, trying to keep up with his previous pace.

(OoC: One more post and then skip to the end?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:56 pm

Oh ... god ..so......are ......you!!!"she said bher body moving to meet his in rapid movements as they moved faster together she dug her nails into his broad shoulders as if she was trying to hold on to reality with all she could.

(Yep)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:10 pm

(OoC: *insert screen that just says "They have sex"*)

Deren rolled off of Bloom completely exposed, laying on the dry rocks with his arms and legs spread out. His left foot sunk into the water slightly as his cheast moved up and down, panting heavilly. "Damn...." He muttered in a hushed tone. Turning his head twords Bloom with a smile on his face, he chuckled slightly. "Well........." He gasped. "With endurence like that.... We won't have much problem... with Kishin!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next