Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:21 pm

She nodded fallowing his instruction"opps sorry "she said puting him under her arm. Then she looked and found the brass knuckle thing he described and took hold of it pushing it forward and the trigger came out "oh wow this is amazing, am I doing this right its a bit confusing"she said
Back to top Go down

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:31 pm

Deren laughed to himself. "I am pretty awesome... don't worry, you're doing fine! Now comes the real wierd part." He relaxed for a moment, trying to think of how to discribe it. "It's going to be hard to use the gun part at first, but I'm sure you'll get used to it pretty quickly. Uhh..... BASIC-ally........ You need to keep the thing you just pulled forward with your fingers while you pull the trigger with your thumb. As long as it's out like that, the trigger will be locked into place so you can use it. Go ahead, try it out a few times!"

He took a deep breath in before giving her some advice for using the weapon in the future. "Oh, don't worry about pulling it, by the way. The wavelength needs to be charged in before I'll shoot anything. Also, just so you can start getting the muscle memory ready... there's a reloading rod thing on the left side of the scythe's shaft a bit further down. It'll probably be a good idea to get used to grabbing it so you can aim better when you shoot. The recoil's pretty bad at first, but it'll get more accurite as our souls become more in sync and stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:46 pm

She nodded and pulled the trigger a couple of times holdingonto him and when he told her about the rod she grabbed it making it easier to aim. She aimed him and pulled the trigger like he told her to doing it a couple times."yeah"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:58 pm

"Alright!" Deren said, with a smile on his face in the weapon's reflection. "I think you've got the hang of it." Suddenly realizing he could see through his weapon form, he tried to glance around only to find he was on the wrong side of the blade to stare at her from. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

"Ok, now I think you're ready to try to reload it, Bloom. This part's actually pretty straightforward, we just need to be able to match eachother's wavelength. The rod thingy- whatever I called it before, the one your left hand's on. You just need to pull it back and the ammo thing on the side of the scytheblade will stick out. It's far enough from your arm that you probably won't even notice, but I might as well let you know ahead of time. Anyways, you pull the rod thing back with your left hand, then you just have to focus some wavelength tword the blade, shove it back into place, and we'll be ready to rock!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 5:06 pm

She nodded "okay llets try this out " she said pulling back on it she's constipated her wave lengths and then funneled it into him hoping it would work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 5:13 pm

Deren tried to focus with Bloom, working to shape her wavelength into storable rounds. When they were finally done, the circular ammo magazine behind Bloom slightly glowed. "Ok, we've got about... I think...." The weapon quickly counted the energy. It was always a bit difficult at first because of the new wavelength he had to sort out, but he finally figured the number out. "Yeah! You managed to make ten wavelength bullets. Sorry, I think I might have lost some of the energy. It's been a while since I've had to do this and our souls aren't in perfect sync yet.... But still, it's not that bad, we would still have enough to pretty reliably hit something!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 6:10 pm

She smiled at him "wow thats great, when are souls are perfectly synced how many will be able to produce" she said aiming again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 6:19 pm

"Hmm.... It's hard to say exactly...." Deren admitted, thinking back to previous owners. "It depends a lot on the strength of your soul and the situation, stuff like that. In some special cases, I've been able to produce around a hundred rounds in the same time we took to make ten when I'm pretty fully synced. But, that was quite a while back, too... before I started really figuring out what I was doing."

With a slick grin, the weapon continued. "BUT, from what I've seen, I'm pretty sure you're one of the special ones!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 7:46 pm

oh wow that's allot of bullets" she said and smiled at him when he said that " im glad you think so , iv never really thought of myself as strong. but with you its different i kinda feel like i can do anything " she smiled and blushed feeling a bit stupid and redculas for saying it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 7:59 pm

"I...." Deren stopped himself to put his ego aside for a moment. On the side of the scytheblade that was facing away from Bloom, he was blushing just as brightly as she was. "If we stick together, I'll help you as much as I can. And, maybe one day...." He grabbed his face, not really believing he was about to say something so dumb. "Maybe one day, we could do anything?"

The weapon chuckled slightly. "Sorry... I know that was too cheesy, but you really are strong!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 9:21 pm

She smiled at him "and I cant wait for that day to come, I feel like this partnership is going to be great "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 9:34 pm

I the reflection, Deren put his arms behind his head like he was laying his back on something even though he knew Bloom couldn't see him from how she was holding the weapon. "Yeah. I don't know you've heard this before, but you're definatly a keeper." A smile crossed his face as his bluch lightened a little. "Both as a partner, and as a girlfriend."

Unlike so many before, Bloom was the first person he felt confident saying those words around. But, in his mind, he couldn't see how he could stop himself from letting her know how he felt. "How could anyone not like you? You're gorgeous, one of the nicest most agreeable people I ever met, and I can tell you've got some real hidden potential, Bloom...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 9:48 pm

She blushed furiously"oh my well thank you , im glad you think so your very handsome yourself and funny to "she smiled at him she felt embarrassed with all the complements he was giving her. He was so different from other guys he was kind sweet and very charming, evin though they were in a hot springs together he was very respecting of her space
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:03 pm

"Heh, well you know...." He shuffled around a little in the reflection, putting his words together. "I AM pretty handsome. But it's easy to be funny when I have your great laugh to look forward to." It was such a cheesy thing to say, but it just felt right. Something told him Bloom would love that line. He felt like he was a little better at this whole romance thing than he thought he was!

"I found a great girl at the spring, helped her learn my weapon form, and even heard about an intresting book. All together, I think it's been a pretty amazing day with a pretty amazing person. But, uhh, Bloom? Mind if I turn back into my human form now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:10 pm

She smiled at him "awww how sweet of you, your absolutely correct this day has been amazing just because I meet you "she said smiling at him then nodded "oh yeah sure go ahead and transform back"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:39 pm

The machinegun-scythe glowed yellow before shooting out of Bloom's arms, into the water. Then, he slowly floated back up to the surface, using his arms to swim. For a few brief moments, he just floated there staring into Bloom's beautiful eyes with a smile on his face. Then, something broke his concentration. "Oh yeah!" He shouted, losing his focus and sinking back under the water for a bit, then re-surfacing.

"Before I forget, I never got your number, did I? I mean, after all, ya do want to hang out again, right? I can just-" Deren turned twords the shore back to where his towel was. "Oh, right. Sorry, just this feels just so natural I keep forgetting we're naked! But... I guess that's a good thing, aien't it? I'll just have to put it into my phone later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:43 pm

She nodded "yeah ill write it down in some paper for you once we get dressed again id love to hang out again your a greatvguy" she said smiling up at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:28 am

Deren swam over and leaned his back on the rocks just a few feet from Bloom, smiling back at her. "I'd love to hang out with you again, too." He couldn't keep from noticing the birthmark on her shoulder again as he continued. "You're just one of the coolest women I've ever met, my Blooming Rose!" After giving her the nickname, he awkwardly scratched the back of his head and blushed. That was probably the cheapest way to call her that....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:34 am

She blushed and laughed " well thanks I pride myself on not being one of those normal woman who are so boring, you gotta have a bit of fun. Thanks for the nick name its cute "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:47 am

Heavilly blushing, Deren just reared his head back and laughed with her. "Ya know, there's something I've been wondering about that I'd kind-of want to ask you...." He turned around so he was facing Bloom, looking her in the eyes as his face just started blushing even harder. "Have you, I mean, you know... in the past.... Uhh, well......" Originally, he was going to ask if she's been with anyone else before. Who would let someone like this go? But, then Deren quickly decided against it and made up a fake question.

"Have you ever used a gun before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:50 am

She smiled and laughed " you cant be serious, im I miester yes ive used a gun before "she said smiling at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:59 am

"Yeah, I guess that was a pretty dumb question." It didn't matter that he lost the nerve to ask what he wanted to know, her laugh made up for it. "Whatever happened to your other weapon? I mean, if I'm not the first gun you've used, then who is, right? Sorry if it's somethin you're not comftrable talking about, but just ya know. I'm a bit too curious for my own good sometimes and stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:03 am

Well ive never had a partner ive just used regular guns before, evin though im such a nice person no one seamed to want to partner with me "she said shrugging"so I trained on how to use weapons many kinds"(brb gotta do somthing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:12 am

"Huhh... I can't imagine why." Deren leaned his back on the rocks, crossing his arms as he tried to think. "Maybe... just maybe.... It could be because you aren't exactly the most dangerous looking person, you know? I mean, I imagine most people would be searching for someone with some special skill or someone who looks like they could really put up a fight, or was a bit more aggressive. Don't take this the wrong way, but you come off as pretty innocent."

Steadilly he nodded his head a few times. "Yeah, that must be it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:35 am

She shrugged and smiled"ivguess I do seam prity weak compared to others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next