Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:17 pm

She is laying there her chest rising and falling rapidly."wow "she said a bit breathless. Then when he looked at her and spoke she smlied and gave a breathy laugh"oh yeah " she said and then gave a long yawn felling slightly sleepy from the warm water to there little moment of fun
Back to top Go down

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:33 pm

"I just hope... the walls were soundproof." He slowly rolled over onto his side and looked her over. Even when exhausted, her laugh was still wonderful. And even while sweating, she was still beautiful. Carefully, Deren managed to slide over a little and offered his arm incase she wanted help to get completely out of the water. "You're almost too sexy...." He breathed, still impressed with Bloom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:38 pm

She blushed furiously "oh god I hope so too" she smiled and took his arm helpinh her to get out of the water "thanks "she said and kissed him lightly for the comment her eyes focused on his lovelyveyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4