Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:55 pm

James narrows his eyes then start to follow him from a distance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:00 pm

-James growls then rounds a corner.into the darkness-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:07 pm

James narrows his eyes and follows James(yours) inti the shadows with a determined look on his face "I hope he doesn't run away like last time he went into the shadows" James muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:10 pm

-when your James rounds the corner my James grabs him by his throat and lifts him in the air-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:12 pm

"ACK!!" James chokes out in surprise, he struggled in james(yours) grasp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:19 pm

"I told you to leave us alone..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:22 pm

"I wasnt....interfering with...what ever your doing" james choked out, he dug his nails into the assassin's hand as he tried to pry them off his neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:29 pm

-throws him to the ground-
(Make this a few weeks after the letter was passed)
-your James notices the box on his belt-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:35 pm

James coughs then looks up at james(yoyrs) with a cheeky smirk "that's a weird belt buckle" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:45 pm

-It's not a buckle, he pulls out the box and has a number 64- "This is how many souls we have collected"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 10:25 pm

James frowned sternly at him "so james who many of the witches you killed actually got a chance to defend themselves? or did you just sneak around and took their lives without the dignity of being able to fight back?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 10:35 pm

Zodiac: "James stop fucking with the kid. I think it's time."
James: "What I was just playing."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 10:41 pm

James stood up and eyed the assassins suspiciously "do all assassins kept secrets and sneak around like rats?" he muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 10:50 pm

"I'm not trying to be rude but that's what we do." -he gives your James a paper- "Here's the real letter from death"

From Lord Death:

This letter approves the hunting of any witch that has taken to the black arts.

"We were never going to hurt you or your friends." -James walks to your James and helps him up- "No hard feelings?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 10:54 pm

James eyes the letter then looks at the assassins "sure" James shrugged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 10:58 pm

-shakes his hand- "You want to go scare your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:04 pm

James made a surprise face "um...no, who do you think I am Chester? oh wait you don't know him yet" James chuckled "you might see him around but stay away from him, he's dangerous"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:12 pm

-James and Zodiac walk next to your James- "So we never really hurt you guys right?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:17 pm

James puts his hand to his chin in deep thought "well beside almost shocking me to death, you guys really haven't did anything physical to us" james then looks at James(yours) "hey I have a question, ever since we battled I've been getting this strange nightmare of a village being burned down, it looks sort of like the dream I usually have but I know its not the same"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:25 pm

"Yea sorry, that happens when I hit someone with soul disruption"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:28 pm

"they have weird nightmares? wow, anyway its been topping on top of my other nightmares I have so I haven't been getting much sleep, ive been mostly meditating" James yawned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:34 pm

"Soul Retract" -he kudos what he did before- "Come on let's get you home before your friends think we kidnapped you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:36 pm

James smirked "sure"
(at the house a little later)
Raven sees james outside and runs outside and hugs him "DONT RUN OFF LIKE THAT!" she scolded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:39 pm

-We are standing there against the wall-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:42 pm

Raven pushes james(min) behind her and glares at the assassins "what do you want?" she growled
(she doesn't know)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next