Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:46 pm

"~oh lunaaaaa! Someone's here to see youuuu!~" barry called out in a musical tone

Raven walked out the kitchen to see what the commotion was then saw daniel "hi!" She said walking over to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:50 pm

Luna acted like she didn't hear him over the noise in the back

Daniel smiled brightly at her "well hello there beautiful
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:52 pm

Fiona went inside the kitchen and pulled luna outside

Raven blushed "nice to see you too handsome"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:58 pm

Daniel smiled and adjusted his silver tie "I know I am , its the tux "

Luna fights agenst her to not be pulled out but fails misribuly and stands there looking everywhere other then at kataro
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:02 pm

Ooc: after this post we should wait for dead eyes :3

Fiona sighed then muttered to luna "you could at least say hi, don't be a wet sandwich"

James cleared throat "children here......", raven chuckled at james
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:06 pm

Luna gave a slight nodded "hello kataro

Daniel gave a shepish grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:45 pm

"Hey..." He said with an awkward smile. "I've gotta go now. I've got some business to attend to at home. I just came to check some stuff out." He said as he started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:49 pm

Barry held kataro by the arm tightly "come on stay! You look like you need a drink"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:02 pm

"Kataro let out a sigh and gave in. He couldn't resist. "Sooo.... What do you guys have planned?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:07 pm

Luna turned away and back to the kitchen" I have work that needs to be done in the kitchen " she said walking into the back and she pressed her head agenst the cool metal of the stainless steel fridge

Isabella looked at them curiously

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:15 pm

"well this is a club so you could get a drink, dance, go to the Jacuzzi in the V.I.P" barry shrugged with a smile

Caleb saw Isabelle "hey haven't seen you in a while" he chuckled sweetly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:21 pm

Isabella looked over at him then laughed "oh yeah long time speaking of last time hows your stomach "she laughed
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:25 pm

Caleb shuddered "better" he chuckled, Spade and Violet walked over "so Caleb who's your new friend?" Violet chuckled sweetly (Violet looked a lot like Caleb only with long hair)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:26 pm

Aww I see you brought your sister to the club"isabella smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:30 pm

Kataro let out a sigh and go sat on a couch. It was kinda awkward with Luna being there.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:31 pm

"well she sortof brought me and Spade" Caleb chuckled "OH! where are my manners you've met me little sister, Violet, and this is her friend Spade" Caleb said as he pointed at a girl with short black hair and ark blue eyes "you didn't go out with Caleb did you?" Spade asked isabelle "why couldn't she? are you jealous?" Caleb chuckled, Spade punched him hard in the arm "NO YOU ASS! I was making sure he didn't do anything to you" Spade grumbled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:38 pm

Isabella laughed "its nice meeting you , evin tough we kinda meet befor" she said with a bit of a smile then laughed "caleb wishes but no I just had dinner and a move with him and his friend he wouldn't leave me alone then Iwe had to part a bit early do to unusual sercumstances "she laughed
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:42 pm

"good to hear and you better be on your best behavior Caleb or im going to KICK YOUR ASS!!!" Spade said as she walked away

Barry walked over to Kataro "you ok buddy? you want a beer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:50 pm

Isabella was trying to keep from laughing as she walked away "wow "

Luna finished with the food and walked out again grabed her coat anf walked out of the club quietly trying not to draw any attention

Daniel was cleaning shot glasses behind the bar
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:52 pm

walking toward the club was lance and crow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:56 pm

"No. I'm fine." Kataro said with a smirk. "I'm gonna tell you a secret... And if you tell anyone...." He said darkly as he stared into Barry's soul. "I'll electrocute you, until your private part is nothing but burnt sausage." He said evilly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:57 pm

Luna walked past them to deep in thought to notice

Isabella yelled over to barry "hay get the music going befor we loss guests "

Daniel chuckled at her "I coukd defiantly use some music
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:59 pm

OOC: DAFUQ!!!????
 "DAFUQ??" Barry exclaimed "uh...whats the secret?" Barry asked, his voice shaking a bit

OOc: Kataro doesn't know this but Barry is sort of a gossip so it will sort of be like torture to keep this secret :3

Raven chuckled "well Barry's the Dj so we have to fetch him"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:11 pm

"I'm an alien..." He said in a convincing tone. "I'm from the city of garblox in the southern region the tronic system. My planets name is Zarath...." He said as if it was really true. "Can I trust you with this secret?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:13 pm

Daniel chuckled "well hes over talking to kataro

Isabella groaned "hes gonna take for ever, im gonna go start the music because I fell like having a blueberry and ginger bellini and dancing"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next