Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:15 pm

Barry's face ( '_') "uh.........uh........sure?" he said sort of unsure what to say "well I....have to go DJ now" he as he speed off
"HEY EVEYBODY READY TO PARTY!?" Barry said into the microphone (LMFAO's "party rock" plays)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:17 pm

Isabella looks to the dj booth and smiled "its about time "she yelled to him then walked over to james and orderd a blueberry and ginger bellini
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:19 pm

(It is open for everyone?)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:23 pm

OOC: ITS OPEN TO ALL XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:28 pm

Vix I am wauting for james to bring Isabella her drink)))))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:29 pm

James handed Isabelle her drink "here you go, and since your considered part of the staff its on the house (just don't get drunk" James said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:30 pm

(Awesome, fire you forgot to post in our topic)

David came into this place and look around
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:35 pm

Fiona came to greet the newcomer (David) "HI! welcome to the Krazy cat club! heres a complimentary glow stick!!" he handed David a glow stick "have fun and check out our Jacuzzi!!" Fiona giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:37 pm

Naah I wouldn't dare "Isabella took a drink and smiled  then went to the dance floor and started to dance to the music

Daniel looked at james" well tonights gonna be a long night"

Alexis and melody walked inafter him "this is gonna br good "alexis said

Melody went and sat at the bar and in a small voice said " dr pepper please "and layed down some money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:39 pm

"Thanks, do you have a stage, may I play my bass here" he said as he carry his bass with him on his back.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:50 pm

"Sure! You can also request a song or do some karaoke!!" Fiona said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:51 pm

"Thank you" he said as he pay her as he set up for his show here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:54 pm

firefly wrote:
Naah I wouldn't dare "Isabella took a drink and smiled  then went to the dance floor and started to dance to the music

Daniel looked at james" well tonights gonna be a long night"

Alexis and melody walked inafter him "this is gonna br good "alexis said

Melody went and sat at the bar and in a small voice said " dr pepper please "and layed down some money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:56 pm

(Thanks)

David stay with his weapons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:02 pm

Alexis went to the dance floor to dance

Daniel handed her a dr pepper and took the money

Melody took it and went and sat in a booth seat

Isabella was swaying her hips to the beat already a bit tipsy from the one drink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:17 pm

David join the dance floor and dance
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:19 pm

Fiona and Barry dance on the dance floor (kin had to take over Dj spot)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:26 pm

David do his backflip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:28 pm

Ooohh vix you should have caleb dance with Isabella un her drunken state and lance come in and go protective boy friend on them )

Everyone: vix had to go eat dinner and stuff)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:38 pm

(Nods)

David smile and ask his weapons if he want to dance with him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:40 pm

Ooc: Sure fire :3 (popping in for a while, I have ti clean and get ready for bed soon)
Lance and Crow walked into the club and sat at the bar

Caleb had drunk to many drinks and walked over to isabelle "dance with me!" He said with a goofy smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:44 pm

Isabella gave a giggle and nodded "sure,but no funny business" she slurred with a giggle and started dancing with him

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:53 pm

Lance made a 'WTF!' Face then signaled crow to follow him to the dance floor "what are you doing?!" Lance scolded Isabelle, him and crow glared dangerously at the pair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:57 pm

Isabella giggled when she saw lance "im dancing"then she looked at his face then looked back at Calebwith a giggle"uh oh my hubby is mad you should go" she said slurring her words a bit making it obvious that she was drunk just by that one drink
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 11:00 pm

Lance pinched his nose and growled in annoyance "your drunk aren't you?", he signaled for crow to pick her up, crow picked Isabelle up and slung her over his shoulder like she was a light bag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next