Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 8:30 pm

Simon put his list in his backpack and ruffled around quickly for a baseball bat. " I can help! " Simon listened with his mind to see if he could nick any stray thoughts from spade. If he was yelling it wouldn't be to hard. also it was great practice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 9:08 pm

Spade looked at simon and burst out laughing "sorry short stuff, big people only"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 9:25 pm

" .... If I am enrolled at this academy, then that means regardless of my size. I. CAN. HANDLE. MYSELF. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 10:14 pm

"I know you wanna be a big person and I think that's ADORABLE but you can't butt into big people conversations, ok shrimp puff??" Spade said plainly "sorry little guy" violet said with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 10:42 pm

Simon was so angry he had to go behind a bookcase to silently scream and count to ten. then he came back and said. " What's the emergency anyhow? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:11 am

Spade frowned then growled "some random guy tried to grab my ass!!!!" "Oh dear....." violet said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 1:04 am

" Now when you say ass do you mean sexual assault, kidnapping or grand theft donkey? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 1:40 am

"THIS IS NO TIME TO BE MAKING JOKES YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!!!!!!" Spade snarled "men are just idiotic, unsympathetic pigs!!!" She exclaimed "please....calm down...." violet said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:22 am

Luna was in her small dragon form hurrying to get to school when she reached the campus she shifted into her human for and started tords the door "hew made it in time this time
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:24 am

Caleb winked at Luna with a flirty smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:26 am

Luna saw him wink and turnd around thinking he couldn't be winking at her when she saw he was she returned his flirty smile
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:32 am

Caleb chuckled, she was good looking so lets see if she's cut out to be my meister, caleb thought as he walked up to luna "hello" he said with a charming smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:35 am

Hi "lune said looking at him as he walked up to her. She hugged her books to her and smiled at him charmingly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:40 am

Caleb chuckled "so are you heading to class?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:51 am

She nodded "yeah I am, I dont want to be late we are getting some new students in my class and I dont want to be rude by being late " she said to him with a grin not knowing he was one of the new students in her class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:38 am

" Well good thin I'm not a man, but I will take this seriously. Who tried to grab you and what can I do to help? " All traces of humor fell from Simons face and the young boy got serious.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:23 am

Spade did even hear anyone now, now she was fuming with anger and was calling men all the insults you could think of "um...I think.we should leave Spade alone and go somewhere else" violet said to simon

Caleb made a face of pretend shock"what a coincidence im one of the new students!!" He said with a short laugh

Last edited by vixen witch on February 22nd 2014, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:42 am

" sure I can get my books some other time. where to? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:47 am

Violet was about to suggest going on a walk but then a tall man walked into the library "well I would suggest going to CLASS!" The man chuckled with a charming smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:59 am

Simon nodded, turned around and jogged through the library until he collected five books and put them in his backpack. " You coming? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:17 am

Violet smiled "yeah sure!" "Remember your in my class" the man said "ok jason!" Violet said in a cheery voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:38 am

Simon followed Jason to class, unsure of what they were learning today.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:49 am

Violet finally got spade to to calm down and to.follow them to class "um...wheres caleb??"Jason asked violet and spade "oh....he's outside trying to get a meister" violet said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:11 am

Luna smiled "oh well welcome to the dwma I can show you to class if you like " luna said to him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:13 am

Caleb chuckled "sure, im in Jason's class"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next