Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:44 pm

Luna growled "shit "when she was trapped
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:45 pm

Chester slithered behind thomas in his shadow form then grabbed him in his shadow claw form and squeezed him harshly

Caleb snarled "gabriel?! WTF are you doing here!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:49 pm

Thomas was prepared for this. He took out a flare gun pressed it ageist the claw and fired, super bright light shined in every direction. Even looking at it hurt.
Gabriel made it down the stairs. " Hey buddy! "
Simon pressed himself against the bars. " They put this collar on me, can you take it off?
" I'm sure its nothing that alchemy cant handle. " He worked to get it off or at least neutralize the magic through the bars.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:52 pm

Ooc: ya cant neutralize the magic, only the creator can deactivate it , also the claw is a shadow you can't touch shadows but they can touch you

Chester snickered and squeezed harder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:55 pm

Ooc "the bright light got rid of the shadows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:59 pm

ooc: Crud, my one non magic character trapped. Did the light hurt it?
" Ok so I can't get it off, buuuuuuut. " He slides some yellow fluid down in-between the collar and Simon. " That should keep it from hurting you as much when it gets smaller. " He focused on the bars and they turned into tin. Weak, unrefined, tin. Simon shouldered his way through. He was free! But now he wanted to get revenge on the people upstairs. " Lets go... " He began to leave, Gabriel following behind him.
Thomas tried to keep it together, he aimed shots at any target he could find in the room, mostly at lance whom he fired five relatively accurate shots.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:00 pm

Ooc) k :3

Chester slithered behind a shady spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:03 pm

Luna was struggling to get out of the bricks "gahh this sucks and my magic is wind based it wont effect the brick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:07 pm

Thomas whistled. " Good job gabe. " Before the two of them came back up. " Iiiiiiiiit's SIMON! "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:20 pm

Suddenly thorn covered vines wrapped around the three intruders "sorry but this nonsense has to stop" Alisha said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:34 pm

Luna couldn't see the owner to the very familiar voice she tried placing a name with the voice but was unsuccessful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:48 pm

" PK FIRE! " Simon puts out a burst of flame to burn through the vines, Gabriel spread around more of his weed killer until he ran out, and Thomas tried to cut his way to freedom with a buck knife.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:54 pm

OOC: WAIT A MINUET PK FIRE IS OBE OF LUCUS POWERS FROM SMASH BROS!!!!!!

More thorn vines grabbed them as alisha stepped forward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:02 pm

ooc: Simon was inspired from earthbound. many characters from the mother series can use psi fire and Simon is no exception. He also has a dash of psichonaughts in him to.
Thomas quickly failed to stop the vines, and Simons fire wasn't hot enough to keep them all away. But any vines that treid to wrap around Gabriel burned and melted into a puddle on the floor, thanks to his homemade weed killer. He used his soul wavelength to burn a transmutation circle underneath of Alisha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:04 pm

Luna kept trying to escape the brick prison she was encased in
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:06 pm

Alisha growled in frustration, this time she summoned thorns to shoot out of the ground amd all around Gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:11 pm

Lunas brick prison was sturdy, but it was starting to give. Gabriel gets his in the arms by the throrns and says, " TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME! " Before he closed his hands and the circle activated. The stone peeled out of the way and let Alisha fall to the dungeon below, the lock was destroyed. Gabriel had planned this! Then the floor slides back like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:17 pm

A huge thorn breaks the surface then a thornless vine carried alisha out the dungeon "Lust dust!" She chanted and a red mist surrounded the warlock

Ooc: this spell makes any man or boy near alisha fall for her and becomes under her command
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:18 pm

Luna could feel the wall ready to give she struggled more hopeing to get out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:25 pm

Luna finally broke free! Gabriel put his cloak over his mouth. If its a chemical she's trying to use against me it will not work. He tried to turn the lust dust into standard dust.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:26 pm

The smell is sickly sweet and starts to reek in his clothes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:29 pm

YES!!!"she yelled breaking free with caleb in her hand and she didnt notice alisha and whent after Gabriel slashing caleb at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:31 pm

Ooc: gonna go eat something real quick

"Take that you bastard!" Caleb's voice echoed from the scythe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:36 pm

Simon broke free of his trap as well and tackled Gabriel out of the way, the thorns only worsening his cuts. Simon stood up. " Enough! " He raised his hands to the sky and yelled. " PK LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! " Multi colored light flew from the boy in an expanding orb going through everything in the room.
ooc: This is his most powerful move. It takes all he has but the light burns straight through the forces of evil, nothing else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:41 pm

Luna shilds her eyes but other then that it has no effect (shes not evil thinks you guys are bad guys breaking into calebs house so her resons for attacking are pure)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next