Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:43 pm

Ooc: technically lust dust isn't evil its based on infatuation plus its smell reeks in clothes

Alisha hissed at the bright light

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:53 pm

ooc: It wasent for the dust it was for the fight! It goes all through the room. Gabriel is ready to take orders once that nerd gets off the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:55 pm

Once the light dies down she lunges at him again swinging caleb at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:56 pm

Ooc: wouldn't that be a kiler move jac =_=  ............................ also luna keeps slashing gabriel but u rp like he tAke no damage from her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:00 pm

ooc: Simon saved Gabriel from her first attack, oh and pk love isn't lethal to them. BUT IT SHURE DOES HURT!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:06 pm

Ooc: =_= ok...........................
Alisha shielded herself with a thorn barrier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:13 pm

Simon smiled and passed out. Gabriel stood up, " Alisha! Alisha where are you! " Thomas finally got out of the vines when Simons attack burned them. He threw the kid over his shoulder.
ooc: Do you want me to disrobe what happens to her? also what about crow and lance?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:16 pm

Ooc: =_= it better not change their personalities...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:19 pm

Luna froze alisha....... that name was familiar to her but she couldn't place it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:20 pm

ooc: No! Nothing like that, you describe it. A direct hit will send the target sprawling with small burns checkered over their body, a partial hit will leave them shaken with singed skin in patches. though this can change and do less damage for a number of reasons.

Last edited by jac600 on February 23rd 2014, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:24 pm

Ooc: ok :3
The guild (meh group of bad guys) got up and groaned in pain, except for caleb who was in his weapon form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:25 pm

Luna looked around her at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:28 pm

Thomas held Gabriel back as he tried to leave. " But I love her! " " You love nothing about her your drugged! " He tried to drag him out.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:31 pm

Ooc: XD

Even though Alisha was in pain she blew thomas a kiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:35 pm

Thomas flipped her the bird and pistol whipped Gabriel until he was out cold. Then he holstered his gun and said. " You are all insane, all of you. I am leaving, now. " Just before he walked out he said. " If you want to pick get a drink, look up Thomas lone in the phone book. Then he promptly left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:37 pm

Luna caught movement at the edge of her vision and turned to look and froze at who she saw. It was alusha the evil witch who helped lance catch isabella and who took kataro. In shock she accidentally droped caleb out of her grasp
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:39 pm

(Everyone looked confused)

"Whats wrong luna?" Caleb asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:43 pm

Luna growled and picked him up again "im gonna kill that b****" she said and lunged in alishas direction scythe ready to slash alisha in half when she was close enough
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:44 pm

Caleb turned into his human form just in time "what are you doing!!??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:48 pm

Luna froze when caleb shifted forms "trying to kill an evil witch now shift back"she said not conecting the dots
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:50 pm

"Why would you do that!? Alisha is my leader!!" Caleb said

Ooc: onyx X Caleb here we come XD fire knows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:57 pm

Luna looked at him shock writen all over her face . "But you were so nice how how could you trick me like that you know what im done I refuse to be your miester" she said glaring then went to take the necklace off but couldn't and it clicked this was the same thing that isabella had that would choke her at the order of the owner she glared at him "take it off me ....NOW"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:59 pm

Caleb sighed sadly "sorry luna I thought you would be an ideal meister for me...." then a grin spread on his face "but obviously not!" He chuckled darkly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:02 pm

No evidently not now take this thing off me and ill be on my way "she growled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:04 pm

Thomas walked back in. " Sorry, the kid still has this collar on him. If you could take it off that would be grand. " he lit up a cigar and put Simon and Gabriel on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next