Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:06 pm

Caleb chuckled at luna "your so cute when your angry! Im sorry to inform yoy that I can't take it off"

Alisha chuckled at thomas "sorry sugar but im not gonna do thar for free, your little friend is very powerful, so again it's gonna cost you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:08 pm

" Ok what are we talking about four, five g's? " He asked her.

Last edited by jac600 on February 23rd 2014, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:09 pm

I really dont care And who can take it off I want to go "luna growled crossing her arms across her chest
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:12 pm

Caleb shrugged "not gonna happen, babe"

Alisha chuckled "oh I don't want your money and I think your friend is MUCH more valuable to you than that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:14 pm

" Well what do you want then my left arm and my right leg? Please be specific. " He tapped Gabriel on the floor with his foot. " This guy has a few gold bard laying around. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:15 pm

God damn it caleb tell me whi can take this stupid thing off so I can go home snd forget all this ever happened"luna said anger evident in her voice
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:17 pm

Alisha walks up to thomas with a dangerous yet sweet smile "he'll need a replacement.." she whispered

Caleb laughed at luna "how cute!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:20 pm

Thomas was sick of her, time to be a man! He drew a 44. magnum and put it to her head. He was pretty sure he was the least injured person in the room, so he had a good chance of doing this. " Take them both off or I will paint the walls with your brain, to hell with the consequences! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:22 pm

Luna glared daggers at him "im not playing caleb this isent a joke, I dont work on your side and its gonna stay that way now release me from this stupid coller "she said pulling on it a bit
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:25 pm

Caleb chuckled "how about you keep it, it matches you perfectly"

Suddenly a vine shot up from the ground and smacked thomas to a wall "tsk tsk, such a naughty boy." Alisha chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:28 pm

Yeah so you can control me later or if we ever face each other in battle , yeah not happening .... take it off I dont want it "she growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:29 pm

Thomas took out a tazer with his left hand and shot it at her. It was altered to have a much longer range and electricity crackled as the barbs flew to their targets.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:31 pm

Caleb chuckled darkly "your in no position to tell me what to do....."

Alisha shielded herself with a giant thorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:33 pm

Oh really im pritty sure without I meister you cant do much damage to a witch like me " she growled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:35 pm

" LUNA CATCH! " Thomas throws her a 1911 from across the room. Electricity cracks around the thorn and Thomas puts the tazer back on his belt. Ready for when she attacks.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:37 pm

An intimidating evil smile spread on his face as Caleb turned his arm into his scythe blade "I've been doing great without a meister for years....."  he chuckled very darkly

A vine grabbed thomad and threw him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:41 pm

Luna looks and catches the pistol in her hsnds"and ive been doing great without a weapin she says the air stured around her as if waiting to do her biding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:41 pm

Aha! Now Thomas had the advantage of height! He sored through the air and fired down on her with two micro sub machine guns. Simon stirred in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:43 pm

Caleb snapped his fingers and the collar started to choke luna

Alisha growled in frustration and annoyance, she surrounded herself.with a thick shield of vines
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:47 pm

Simon woke up, he struggled to get on one knee. Thomas hit a wall and then jumped off of it, tackling Caleb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:48 pm

Luna grabbed at it pulling but still glaring at him not willing to give up evin if it killed her. She slashed her hand through the air sending razor sharp gusts of air at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:49 pm

Caleb moved his scythe arm so it would shield himself from thomas when he tackled him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:54 pm

You missed my post ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:54 pm

Thomas drew a couple sawed off shotguns and fired them both at caleb.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:58 pm

Ooc: sorry fire :3

Caleb deflected the bullets with his blade but git blown backwards when the wind cut him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next