Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:25 pm

the vine squeezes simon harshly "if any of your friend even come NEAR this fortress they will suffer dire consequences sweety" Alisha chuckled in a sickly sweet voice
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:30 pm

OOOC: READ DA RULES BRA!! ALSO YOU CANT JUST COME UP IN HERE WITHOUT KNOWING........read.....the....rules.....before.......you get.........hurt............(kid really?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:37 pm

Simon remembered something, the technique he uses to refill his juice mid battle. HOW COULD I EVER FORGET THAT! He reached out his hand and sinks out Alisha's metal health. Psi magnet... Not a lot of it as if he took to much her body could fight back, but just enough t- " PK THUNDER! " A powerful bolt of lightning surged in a straight line aimed Alisha's chest.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:40 pm

Alisha's vine threw Simon as she barley dodge the bolt, its singed her side and she growled in pain "You little brat! you'll pay for that!" Alisha hissed while holding her injured side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:45 pm

" OH I'm sorry what's that? " He bent over Gabriel's body and siphoned off all that he could spare. Gabriel was dreaming about Alisha but that faded to black. " PK Healing! " Some of his wounds receded into healthy flesh. " Bring it on! "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:52 pm

Three vines swung madly at simon and gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:58 pm

Gabriel woke up and was bruised and battered by the vines. " No my love. You affection, it bruises! " He put his arms up to try and defend himself.
Simon jumped far out of the way, floating to the other side of the room. He took put a slingshot from his backpack and pulled back a stone. It glew green and his released it. If the projectile made contact it would carry much more weight on impact.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 9:08 pm

Alisha grabbed gabriel with her vine and shielded herself with him "sorry honey" she says to gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 9:16 pm

When the stone hit it broke his nose. " No worry's my love. " He said mending it with a little alchemy.
Simon fired another shot this one curving around.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 9:27 pm

Alisha moved so the stone would only hit her arm, she hissed in pain, she brung gabriel close to her body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 9:31 pm

Simon hesitated, he didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 9:38 pm

Suddenly a thorn covered vine whips simon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 9:46 pm

" AHH! " The vine drew blood. He put two fingers to his head. " PK FREEZE! " This time and ultra cold mini blizzard forms around Alisha pelting her with snow it might very well freeze her and Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 10:24 pm

Alisha felt her temperature dramatically drop and started to shiver, she held gabriel close for warmth, she sent more thorn covered vines to slash at simon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:24 am

Simon had to fend off most of them with a psi shield, but he still got two more cuts despite his efforts. He jumps and floats over Alisha and lands behind her before putting much more power into his attack. " Plants don't like the cold huh? PK FREEEEEEEZE! " The storm grew in strength and ice cycles formed all along Gabriel until he was frozen stiff.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 5:03 pm

Alisha hissed at simon then trew the frozen warlock at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:00 pm

Simon hit the deck and Gabriel soared over his head. Landing hard against a wall as ice cycles shattered.
" What's the matter? Plants can't handle the cold? " Simon started expanding the storm to a ten foot cloud all around Alisha.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:10 pm

"THORN FRENZY!!" Alisha hollered through shivering breaths and a bunch of thorns shot from the ground at simon
Alisha wrapped herself in her vines
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:18 pm

Simon puts up his strongest shield all around him, those thorns could kill him easily so he held it until all of the thorns has stopped mid air. Breathing deeply, the storm was still wicked cold as it raged on. The water in the vines froze like nothing else becoming less limber and more stiff. Simon took a moment to pluck the thorns out of his skin and bandage some cuts before going on.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:23 pm

"Psycho cutter" Lance called out and a storm of knives surrounded the area
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:28 pm

Thomas came barreling out of the room with his jacket around his mouth like a mask. He focused slowed down time and fired a burst of pistol shots at the oncoming knives. Before reaching down and taking back the gun that he gave luna. Left there on the floor. He aims a shot at lances chest and pulls the trigger launching an orange soul wavelength bullet.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:31 pm

Lance had to stop the storm so he could dodged the bullet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:48 pm

Simon dived to the side as a knife cut his back. This is my chance! He runs up to Alisha's vine dome and puts his hands into the freezing vines. With everything he had left he pumped out one more. " PK FREEEEZE! "
Thomas looked down his sites at lance then fired three shots with each pistol, stalling just a little after the other that way the third pair was very difficult to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:51 pm

Lance was grazed by the bullets and hissed in pain

Alisha jumped away from Simon, shivering madly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:55 pm

Simon fell on one knee. " Y-you feel that? T-that's the cold that chills you to the bone. " He needed a recharge. He extended a hand to lance and said. " Psi magnet! " Energy was pulled from lance into Simon.
Thomas ran closer firing a spray of bullets to keep his enemy suppressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next