Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:52 am

" Hello, your brain shock wear off yet? " Simon said in an annoying tone. He sincerely doubted she didn't have a pounding headache. He was back up to full and overnight all of his wounds healed. He popped open a can of spaghetti and began eating it with a mess kit.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 11:26 am

Violet walked up to simon and put on a special collar with a gem stone on it around his neck "sorry little guy you have to stay here until Alisha decides what to do with you" she giggled as they left the room

Ooc: this collar is virtually indestructible and can tighten around the victim's neck by the controller on will, it cant be taken off by the victim AT ALL!!!! NOT EVEN WITH PSYCHIC POWERS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 11:51 am

ooc: But wait, he was in a cell. I thought that they just walked in. Could you do a post where they walk in and try to put it on? It feels a little cheap to do all that in one post...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 11:58 am

Ooc: well they walked in, violet said hi, simon said something THEN she put on the collar =_=she talked while she walked out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 1:53 pm

ooc: Ok.
Simon asked violet. " Hey my eyes hurt, I think crow might have hurt them. Could you have a look for me please? " Said Simon, manly tears forming in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:07 pm

Violet smiled sweetly at simon "sorry honey im not the doctor of my group, jason is, and he's at school" she giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:29 pm

" Could you at least tell me If I got a black eye. it's not like there's a mirror in here. "
Ooc: tell me if she looks into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:31 pm

Violet giggled "it looks fine to me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:54 pm

" great. " Simons eyes glowed green. " now violet, that I have you attention. could you open the cell door? Pretty please. " something was wrong... He was hypnotizing her!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:00 pm

Violet looked dazed for a moment then started to open it when crow pushed her inside as well and closed the cell door,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:02 pm

Luna nodded "yeah lets go I dont want to be late " then she smirked at him "how do you feel about flying "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:05 pm

Caleb smiled at luna "sure"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:06 pm

Damn. Without breaking eye contact he held out his hands. " Could you give me the keys now? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:10 pm

Ooc: does it make them tell the truth too?
"I dont have the key any more" violet said in a mono-tone voice
Crow growled in annoyance and walked off "alisha will deal with you later" he chuckled darkly as he walked off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:11 pm

Luna smiled at him "do you have a balcony "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:13 pm

ooc: Pretty much. You can fight it off with either willpower or a high i.q. also the longer it is held the weaker it gets.
" Thanks you've been a big help. Now sleep. " Said Simon not wanting to push his luck with a complicated command.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:16 pm

Violet laid down on the ground, suddenly the collar around his neck squeezed tightly when a tall beautiful woman walked up to the cell "so your the trouble maker" she chuckled

Caleb chuckled "of course" he said pointing towards the balcony
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:19 pm

Simon put a hand on his neck. " So your the woman who owns the place. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:20 pm

Luna smiled then walked to the balcony and there was a sudden rush of air and she transformed into her travle form whitch was half the size of her battle form and she was a white dragon with purple tail fethers (just the tip has fethers)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:22 pm

Alisha chuckled "yes I am sweety amd as long as your here your my property"

Caleb gasped in awe "so majestically beautiful!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:25 pm

" Keep thinking that, so when will the police be here to recover me from your citizens arrest? " He jokingly said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:25 pm

Luna rolled her eyes and in his brain he could here "are we gonna go or are you going to stand there staring and make us lite "in lunas voice. She shifted her weight and extended her wings a bit
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:29 pm

Alisha snapped her fingers and the collar started to choke simon "this isn't a laughing matter you little brat"

Caleb chuckled and climbed on luna's back "up up and away!" He exclaimed jokingly with a goofy smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:32 pm

Simon grabbed onto the bars with his left hand. " So why am I here then? " He asked, with nary a snotty remark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:34 pm

Luna smiled and gave a big down stroke and they took to the air she climbed up in the air and then put on the speed "hold on tight "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next