Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A night in Death City.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A night in Death City. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 8:00 pm

She laughs, "I wouldn't quite calm myself talent. More like survival. And you're not a bullet sponge! You're more like a...." She searched for the right word, "shield." She joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 8:28 pm

" ha ha. It might help if we called in backup, for instance one of my friends without a weapon is a warlock, he can't use magic but I don't know anyone nicer. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 8:37 pm

"That's awesome." She smiled, she bit into her sandwich, "I'm glad that I met you tonight, you're one of the first people I've met since I moved here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 8:47 pm

" Thanks, your one of the best people I've met as well. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 8:54 pm

She had a light blush on her face, "thank you..." She took another bite of her sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:07 pm

Arthur smiled and took a bite from his steak. " Yeah Gabriel's probably your best hope for a meister. But for backup I Know a lot of people that could help. Which sounds the most entertaining, a twelve year old psychic, a twelve year old pyromaniac, a drunk ex cop who's got an arsenal of guns on him at any given time, or a twenty three year old guy who can kick people so hard they see the cerconfrence of the earth before the meet his fist, then again if we bring around the pyro kid we'll have to cut the share of souls. That kids my little brother. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:10 pm

She raises her eye brow, "they all sound pretty interesting, I don't mind cutting the share though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:22 pm

" Well lets see, Thomas ( The drunk cop. ) or simon ( The psychic child. ) Are probabley the most powerfull, you could meet Gabriel but he's pretty weak in combat, scott ( The extremely powerful twenty three year old. ) wouldn't be a bad idea, but he's not as strong as he could be. Me and ben make an excellent team, he's a weapon to a pistol, a longbow, and a set of brass knuckles. Or I could call my meister aurora to come help, she's a witch with healing magic. But It is late and I am not certain at all if she could come. I got them all on speed dial. Who do you want to meet? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:24 pm

She looks a little baffled, "um...I'm not sure, why not try Scott?" She asked drinking the rest of her coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:33 pm

" Alright. " Arthur takes out his phone. " Hello pizza co? I need a medium meat lovers pizza and a liter of sprite delivered to... " He give the address of the drug den. " No I would not like to take the thirty minutes or later challenge. Uh... Uh... Yeah, I got a party of dudes here so please hurry. "
He hung up. " He works as a pizza delivery man. We should get there as soon as possible, they'll kick his ass if we aren't there to back him up. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:42 pm

"Yes okay," she nods taking out her wallet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:48 pm

Arthur takes out his wallet and counts out fifteen dollars before whistling. " Waiter! Can I get a doggy bag over here? "
twenty minutes later...
The pair stood outside of the drug den, it Shure looked like a crack house complete with baseball bat wielding bouncer out the front. Arthur his in some bushes. " Lets wait for Scott to get here. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:49 pm

"Alright." She nods crouching down next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 10:03 pm

Eight minutes later a man on a scooter drives up. " Hello I'm suppose to deliver a pizza here. "
" We didn't order any pizza, get lost. "
" Well then my fine man would you like to purchase a medium meat lovers pizza with a liter of sprite for sixteen dollars? "
" Get... lost... "
" Pay... for... the... pizza... "
" NO! "
" Listen guy! If I deliver one more prank pizza I'm getting fired, so give me sixteen bucks. "
" For the last time no! "
Arthur walked out of the bushes. " Hey Scott, I ordered that pizza. Here's the sixteen dollars, oh and while your here could I purchase a can of whoop ass for an eighty percent tip? "
" Uggg Arthur, well alright. I Can smell drugs all over the place I take it this is my mark? "
Arthur nodded.
the bouncer raised a bat. " Hey get out of here yo- " but he couldn't finish because Scott had already taken the bat and fatally concussed him. He died a kieshen death burning to ash and leaving a soul. Arthur passed it over to kara. " Lets do this! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 10:08 pm

"Right." She nodded turning her arms into blades once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 10:16 pm

Arthur kicked down the door and 3 people wearing gas masks carrying trays of chemicals. Scott was about to attack but Arthur says. " Whoa buddy they aint kieshen, I don't even think they are here of their own free wil- " The three men thew their masks to the ground and ran out of the building thanking god in a foreign language. Arthur picked the masks off the ground. Well everybody take one and don't light a match or the entire place could explode. " Arthur and Scott strapped on masks and walked in. " Do we go for the basement first or upstairs? " Arthur asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 6:21 am

Kana strappe on a mask, "I'll take upstairs, you two go downstairs,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 8:30 am

" ok. " Scott and Arthur crept downstairs. Upstairs there were 2 business men and 6 gang members eating souls out of a cooler and washing it down with alcohol. All of their guns were on a table to the right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 9:29 am

Kana went upstairs to see a few more guys, maybe five all around a small meth lab. "Whatcha' doin'?" She asked sweetly, the guys looked startled, "get out of here kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 9:39 am

Ooc: oh, I just described upstairs, I thought it made since if they made drugs downstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 10:25 am

Ooc: ah sorry, idk never mind lets just say tere are guys upstairs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 10:44 am

ooc: Ok.
Downstairs Scott and Arthur found the mother load of drug kitchens. They even had an ice chest filled with innocent souls that a worker would occasionally pop into his mouth. Arthur turned into a gas and " Possessed. " Scott, like he did kana.
Scott dashes out of the door and flips a large table covered in beakers. The table fly's up and hits the lights making the room dark and illuminated only by hot plates. Broken glass was all over the floor and Scott was jumping over tables taking fools out in various spectacular ways. needless to say screaming could be heard from the basement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 11:59 am

Kana turns, she shakes her head then focuses on the men in front of her, she starts to fight against them when one pulls out a gun. "Damn." She mumbles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 1:06 pm

In the confusion sombody hits scott over the head with a chair, his mask protected him... But the gas cracked. " Shit! " he said beginning to cough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 2:11 pm

The fired at her an she dogged skillfully, she took out a few of the men before one them pushed her back down the stairs. She landed in a heap on the ground, "d-damn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night in Death City.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next