Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A night in Death City.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

A night in Death City. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 2:55 pm

Scott ran up the stairs coughing like nothing else. He fell on his knees next to Kana, " Switch ou- * Cough. Switch out! " He said before getting to his feet. " I got the guys upstairs you finish the guys downstairs. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 3:39 pm

She pushes herself up, "r-right." She sprints downstairs to finish the rest of the guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 3:42 pm

Scott threw off his ruptured mask and ran upstairs to meet the men who were now giving chase. He gave six rapid punches and three proofed into souls and ash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 4:00 pm

Kana ran her sword clean through all of them, when she was done she sat down and huffed, "whoa that was, rough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 4:14 pm

Scott picked up the last guy and power bombed him down the stairs breaking his neck.
five minutes later...
The group stood outside in the bushes as police searched through the house and Arthur counted souls." Fourteen! " He said. Handing kana her share. " that makes twenty! " Arthur said eating his share.\new ability unlocked, phase! now when Arthur turn into smoke he can pass through solid matter.
" I Feel more powerful... " Arthur said. * Cough. Said Scott holding out an empty hand. " My tip? " Arthur gave him thirteen dollars and fifty cents then Scott drove off into the night. " So do you want to hit the next place or call it a night? " He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 4:16 pm

"Can we call it a night? I'm not sure my arm can take much more." Kana said packing the souls away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 4:32 pm

" Sure. " Said Arthur. " To tell you the truth I'm exhausted. Here's my contact information, stay in touch. " Arthur said before tipping his nonexistent hat and leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 4:40 pm

She laughed,"what a strange boy..." She walked off towards her apartment too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night in Death City.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4