Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A night in Death City.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A night in Death City. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 3:50 pm

" Are you alright? " Said Arthur crouching down. He took some gauss out of his jacket on the floor and a spray bottle of anapestic. " Here show me where it hurts. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:01 pm

She pulls off her jacket to show her for a forearm bloodied and cut. She winces a little, "Um...right there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:10 pm

" Ok, this will hurt a little. " Arthur sprayed it with the antiseptic and a second later wrapped her arm in gauss. " That'll do ya. Hey want to grab dinner before we hit the next place? " Arthur said taking everything out of his busted jacket and throwing it in a bin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:22 pm

Her arm stung a little then she smiled, "ya, dinner sounds good." She said getting up, she threw out her now torn and bloodied jacket too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:29 pm

Arthur left out the newly forced door and walked into the center of town. A little cold now that he was only wearing his white undershirt. " Where do you want to go? " He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:32 pm

"Umm, well there's a cafe a little way from here, we could eat there." She said folding her arms and shaking a little, "on the way there could we stop at my apartment? I want to grab another jacket."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:37 pm

" I'll meet you at the café, let me pop into an outlet store to buy another one for me. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:44 pm

"Ok perfect." She smiled and then turned off down her street. She got to her apartment, she changed into a black and white dress that went to her knees. She grabbed a leather jacket and through it on. She got to the cafe and smiled, "two please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 5:45 pm

Arthur made it in just after her. " Hey. "
" This way please. " The waiter said leading them to their tables.
" So... what should I order? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 5:51 pm

"I'm not sure, their sandwiches are pretty good." She said looking over the menu. She started to hum a little bit while looking over the menu. The waiter came up later on, "can I get you two something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 5:56 pm

" Could I get a hot choclet? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 5:58 pm

"Uh, can I get a coffee please?" The server nodded, "okay I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:37 pm

" So how old are you? : Arthur asked. " you don't have to say anything specific, ballpark it. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:40 pm

Honestly, Kana never celebrated her birthday growing up, she kinda lost track around a few years ago, "I'm sixteen." She said finally, "how about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:41 pm

" Sixteen, are you a student at the dwma? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:47 pm

"Ya, I was on a mission before I ran into you." She nodded, "are you one too, I don't think I've seen you around?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:55 pm

" Yup, I've been here for about nine months. How long have you been in death city? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:58 pm

"A month. I kinda ran away from home..." She said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 7:05 pm

" Ah, better than I can say at least. "
The waiter came with their drinks.
Arthur took a long swig of cocoa. " I would like to order a chicken fried steak. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 7:10 pm

"I'll have the chicken club thanks." She tells him sipping her coffee, "and what do you mean Arthur?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 7:22 pm

" Umm.... nothing I can get into right now.... so what kind of weapon are you? " He asked changing the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 7:27 pm

She thought it was weird to change the subject so quickly but she shrugged it off, "I'm a Katana, what about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 7:31 pm

" Any kind of sword I need to be. Hey I know a few Meisters who need a weapon, I could introduce them to you if you want. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 7:52 pm

She smiled widely, "whoa, really that would be great!" She said as the server gave them their food. "We should go on missions together more often, we don't make a bad team."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 7:57 pm

" Yeah I agree. " He took a cut of his steak. " I'm the bullet sponge and your the talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night in Death City.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next