Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:01 pm

"Sure, but Allie is hot, can you help Allie?" Allie asked itching herself in her costume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:02 pm

Sapphire poofed her again, giving her a panda shirt and black pants.

Sapphire: Better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:03 pm

"Allie is still hot" she said as she tried to take the clothes off but couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:05 pm

Sapphire walked over to her and helped take them off.

Sapphire: Are you feeling okay, Allie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:06 pm

"I ok Saphy. Thanks." she stood there in her underwear and yawned. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:09 pm

Sapphire poofed on her normal closed, then sat cross legged on the couch.

Sapphire: Alright, I think we should have some dinner before we go to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:10 pm

"O-O-Okay" she said shakily sitting on Sapphire's lab. She was not feeling well and closed her eye lids a few times then re opened them and yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:35 pm

Sapphire patted her head, then let her lay on the couch. She walked into the kitchen, trying to find a good meal for the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:38 pm

Allie felt very lightheaded and coughed on the couch. She was trying to hold it in but ended up throwing up on the floor below the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:41 pm

Sapphire ran in and saw the puke. She walked over to Allie, patting her head.

Sapphire: Awe, poor thing. Come on, let's get you comfy.

She got Allie in the bed with a bucket next to her while she attended to the puke in the living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:43 pm

Allie was still a little lightheaded and lay there half asleep. "Thank you Saphy." she cuddled her panda hat and tried to get sleep but could not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:46 pm

Sapphire got herself a sandwich as she sat on the couch, eating and thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:48 pm

Allie ended up throwing up again and called for Saph. "Saphyyyyyyy?" she said her voice hoarse and distraught. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:49 pm

Sapphire got up, then went in the bedroom. She cleaned it up, and poofed on new clothes for Allie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:50 pm

"Saphy I'm hungry." Allie whined from her bed as she adjusted to the new clothes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:52 pm

Sapphire nodded, then left. She came back with a peanut butter jelly sandwich, then handed it to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:55 pm

Allie sat up and ate her sandwich. Afterwards she looked at Sapphire and said, "Saph, i'm scared, and lonely. Can you please sit with me for a few minutes?" she said giving her best puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:07 pm

Sapphire: Sure.

She laid down on the bed next to her, wrapping her arms around the small girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:09 pm

"Thank you Saph, do you know what is wrong with me?" Allie asked as she tried to get comfortable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:14 pm

Sapphire: It's probably a small bug. It'll be gone by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:18 pm

"Can I have panda, It makes me feel better." Allie says scared of her sickness with a high pitches voice of her little girl form scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:20 pm

Sapphire: The panda suit is too hot for you, but I think I can help a bit. Poof~.

She smiled as her outfit turned into a panda suit, much like what Allie had worn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:22 pm

"But-But-But I.... am .... panda." she said sadly and turned away from saphy due to her sadness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:23 pm

Sapphire: You can't wear the suit, it's going to be to hot for you. I'm sorry, but this is the best that I can do, Allie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:24 pm

"Then why are you panda. I wanna be panda. You are Saphy. I am panda." Allie said sadly staring at Saphy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next