Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:17 pm

Sapphire: Uh, what? Why do you want me to change your clothes so much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:21 pm

"Because I know what you are capable of and I need to test your limits, she said in a motherly voice. I was told by a teacher to see your abilities She texted me last night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:36 pm

Sapphire: Well, what do you want me to do, exactly? And I mean specifically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:42 pm

"Do as much as you can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:44 pm

Sapphire: Well, what are you looking for, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:44 pm

"What ever is hardest for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:46 pm

Sapphire: Uh. . . I don't know. I don't experiment too much with stuff like that. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:48 pm

"Well let me know when you think of something, for now, please give me panda back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:50 pm

Sapphire nodded, then poofed her clothes back to a panda suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:54 pm

"Now if you don't mind, im gonna let the youth take over again." Allie said she closed her eyes and when she opened them they were her childish fun ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:02 pm

Sapphire leaned back against the couch, closing her eyes. After a bit of thinking, she turned to Allie.

Sapphire: Allie, I'm sorry, but I don't think us being partners will work out. You can visit, but we can't be partners, I'm sorry.

OOC: Yeah, I don't think it will work out Mury. I'm sorry, but I think this is the best option if I want Sapphire to grow as a character. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:03 pm

OOC: Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:05 pm

OOC: Sapphire can't take care of Allie, given her past. I don't think Allie can use Sapphire properly. And those are my two reasons. I'm sorry Mury, but it's the way I feel, and I am sticking with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:06 pm

OOC: Ok thanks just curious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5