Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:41 pm

"Not the most comfortable, can you please change me out of this underwear?" Allie asked as she went to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:42 pm

Sapphire smiled, then poofed her in her normal clothes.

Sapphire: There you go, missy. All better now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:43 pm

"Hey that's it. I said I was your doll, embarrass me!" Allie said standing up taking her own clothes off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:45 pm

Sapphire: Fine, if you insist. Poof~.

Replacing her normal undies was a diaper, decorated with Elmo.

Sapphire: There you go, you big baby~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:46 pm

"Fine you want a baby, you get a baby." she said sitting down and began crying loudly nonstop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:47 pm

Sapphire poofed a T-shirt into her hands so she could cover Allie's mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:49 pm

Allie was furious now and decided she would do something extremely childish. When Saph reached in to put the t-shirt in, she bit her finger, hard, and continued crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:50 pm

Sapphire:*Shrieks* Ow. . . Alright, that does it.

She poofed Allie in her normal clothes, then jumped at her, trying to tackle her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:52 pm

Allie's mature side came out as she was now in combat and used her adult strength and speed and wavelength empowered arms to avoid dodge and throw her at the couch with ease, "Don't taunt me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:54 pm

Sapphire: Your the one that was in a diaper and that got a wedgie. I think I can taunt you all I want~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:56 pm

"And your the one just thrown across the room by an eight year old. I don't think you have a right to respond."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:57 pm

Sapphire: Yes, but you are also as tall as me, so I think it's fair. So there for, I win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:58 pm

"I think I win given youre 15 and im eight I'm winning. If you were winning, id call you a bully."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:00 pm

Sapphire: It's not bullying. It hasn't happened multiple times, and it's sisterly love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:01 pm

"Oh so we are sister's now. I always wanted a little sister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:02 pm

Sapphire: I'm bigger then you, and older, so I'm the older sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:03 pm

"How old are you then shorty?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:05 pm

Sapphire: 15. And how about you, Allie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:05 pm

"26, I win"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:06 pm

Sapphire: Prove it to me that you are twenty six, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:09 pm

Allie took out her phone and put in camera mode. She tossed it to Saphy and said, "Take a photo of me." she said as she posed.

OOC: She appears 26 in the camera and in her relection
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:10 pm

Sapphire took a picture, then her eyes went wide.

Sapphire:. . . Okay then. . . Hey, I gave a twenty six year old a wedgie. So that means that it's not bullying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:13 pm

"Yes then that means am your authority, and the woman of the house."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:15 pm

Sapphire: Noo, I bought the house, it's mine.

She was sitting on the floor next to Allie, making a pouting face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:17 pm

"I am your guardian, which means even if you bought it, i am responsible for looking after you. Now you are gonna do me a favor. Get back to changing my clothes." she said in a stern voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next