Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:27 pm

Sapphire: Um. . . Well, this is a dream. And to leave the dream, you must go back to sleep, then you will wake up and I won't be the panda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:28 pm

"Ok" Allie said believing every word she said and closing her eyes to sleep. She tried to escape the dream and snored loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:30 pm

Sapphire got up as Allie fell asleep, and left her alone. She cleaned up the apartment, as well taking a shower, and came in to check up on Allie at around 11:00 p.m.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:33 pm

Allie was sleeping suddenly when around 11ish she woke up suddenly and began puking uncontrollably. She was dreaming of being the panda again when she suddenly woke up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:37 pm

Sapphire walked over and picked her up. She got it so Allie got most of the vomit in the bucket, but not all of it. She moved Allie to the couch, and started undoing the bed sheets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:41 pm

Allie arrived on the couch and fell into a very deep sleep. 

OOC: the next morning

When the morning came Allie was still in a very deep sleep on the couch. She was looking much better and appeared completely healthy, because she was. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:43 pm

Sapphire had ended up on the washing machine when she woke up. She climbed off of it, and walked over to where Allie was. She poofed on a Panda hoodie and black pants for her, then went to start breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:52 pm

Allie woke up slowly. She was extremely tired but had ended up rolling off the couch. The sudden fall shocked her into awakeness and got up and tried to find Saphy. Before she did however she noticed she was the panda again. "Yay! I'm the Panda again" she yelled through the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:53 pm

Sapphire: Yeah, you are. Now, what kind of cereal would you like for breakfast?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:55 pm

"Um I don't care." she said, "I had a really weird dream last night." she followed Saphy to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:57 pm

Sapphire poured her some Lucy Charms, as well as herself. She sat down with the two bowls, then patted the seat next to her.

Sapphire: I'm sure it was, since most dreams are. For now, though, it's food time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:59 pm

Allie sat down and ate slowly and made bear noises as she did, "So Saphy what are we gonna do today?" Allie said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:01 pm

Sapphire: I have no clue. I usually wing my days, but I'll probably hang here today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:02 pm

"Well maybe we can have some fun with your powers or something?" Allie asked finishing her food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:13 pm

Sapphire: Of course. . . But the question is, how?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:24 pm

"Um how about you dress me up in the most emnbarrassing thing you can think of." Allie smiled in her panda costume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:25 pm

Sapphire: Okay~. Poof~.

Leaving Allie in nothing but her undies, she started to pace, thinking of a good embarrassing outfit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:26 pm

"Alright make me look terrible" Allie smiled posing in her undies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:27 pm

Sapphire: Hmm. . . Your short, like a baby. . . Hmm. . . Also, don't give me any hints, I'll let you chose my outfit next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:28 pm

"There your powers, I am your doll." Allie said readying herself for anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:31 pm

Sapphire: Alright. . . Poof~.

She poofed Allie a yellow pair of underpants an old lady would wear, which pretty much covered up most of Allie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:34 pm

"A little big don't you think?" she giggled, "Not embarrasing enough for me." she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:36 pm

Sapphire walked over to her, patting her back.

Sapphire: All part of the plan~. I always wanted to do this to someone instead of it being me.

She grabbed the back of the underwear, and lifted it up, carrying Allie around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:38 pm

"When I said I was your doll, I didn't mean this." she said laughing as Sapphire carried her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:40 pm

Sapphire set her down, smiling.

Sapphire: So, how was your wedgie then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)   Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newly founded parntership. (Jt and Mury)( Sapphire and Allie.)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next