Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:22 pm

Alisha laughed scornfully at ivy "well this has been a lovely visit but I have to be going now, ta~ ta~" she said as she walked away from the infirmary

Chester sighed and held ivy close "please calm down ....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:25 pm

I cacant stand her and knowing she had crow almost kill me doesn't inprove that "ivy said

(She was suposed to bring crow with her)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:31 pm

Ooc: oh darn

Chester sighed sadly "I wish she wasn't such a jerk...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:35 pm

She nodded "yeah I bet she could be really nice but she cant take a joke
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:38 pm

Chester snickered a bit "I guess it's because she's old"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:38 pm

Chaos sighed. "Still don't see how you all deal with her. If it were up to me she would be bleeding 50 gallons...mmmmmmm blood." He said imagining the taste of blood.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:45 pm

0_0 Chester shrugged "she is super annoying, I'm glad we have a counselor here at the guild"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 4:20 pm

Ivy laughed at his coment " its menopause"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 5:06 pm

XD "I bet it is!" Chester snickered

=_= "you know alisha isn't THAT old...." Jason said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:03 pm

Shut up jason"ivy said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:13 pm

"What the hell did I do?!" Jason asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:18 pm

Nothing jason just shut up "ivy said (after this we should do something happy like a birthday)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:22 pm

Ooc: yea :P Jason's birthday is actually coming up :3 and after a birthday party he's going to Spain with spencer for the annual assassin meeting :3

0_0 "ok............" Jason said in confusion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:33 pm

Ivy watched them
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:36 pm

Ooc: we should wait for charmander :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:39 pm

OOC: I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:42 pm

Ooc: what now??????????????? Does chaos stay so he can help them come up woth.a plan to get rid of Alisha???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:45 pm

OOC: He's just watching for now.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:48 pm

Ooc: so do you want to end this now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13