Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:21 pm

Chester shrugged "well crow only visits, he doesn't live here anymore. I know alisha will fight back but if we all attack we can over whelm her, and honestly after that we could go out and scare more people and Jason would probably restart his assasin career"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:26 pm

Isabella held on to his shoulder as they walked to balence her self
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:29 pm

Jason walked slowly so Isabelle could keep her balance "are you doing ok?" He asked

Ooc: did you get my pm fire??'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:32 pm

Yeah fine just a bit dizzy"Isabella smiled walking with him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:43 pm

Jason chuckled warmly as he led her outside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:50 pm

Isabella looked around "chester!"

Ivy let out a groan and her eyes fluttered open
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:54 pm

Chester was standing near chaos "oh hi Isabelle" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:57 pm

Chaos looked over at them then back. "These two from the Slender building?" He asked curiously.

(Fire can you post in Her Own Insanity?)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:00 pm

Chester snickered "yeah, the guy is Jason and the girl is Isabelle"

Jason smiled warmly at them "hi Chester, who's your new friend?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:02 pm

Ivy will be okay she had a transfusion she should wake up soon"isabella said

Ivy tried to sit up but stoped because of the pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:03 pm

Chaos grinned more at the mention of Jason's name. "ah! the man who cann't control his crotch." He said looking over at Chester and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:18 pm

Chester couldn't help but laugh

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jason asked sternly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:25 pm

Isabella laughed "what jason ...yeah right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:27 pm

Chaos grinned. "ooooooooo, nothinggggggg..." he said stifling a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:29 pm

Chester busted out laughing and fell on the ground roaring with uncontrollable laughter

Jason's face turned a bit red, half in embarrassment and half in anger "what were you talking about!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:31 pm

Isabella smirked at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:35 pm

Chaos looked away. "I don't know if I should tell youuuuuuuuu." He said before turning his head in the direction of the building. "she's up." He said.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:36 pm

Jason glared daggers at them all "what the hell is going on??"

Ooc: did you get my pm fire??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:44 pm

Isabella watch this all

Ivy staired up at the ceiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:50 pm

Chaos looked at him. "Any questions must be submitted in righting, terribly sorry." He snapped his fingers and appeared in the infirmary. "Hiya Ivy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:57 pm

Ivy looked at him blankly"were am I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:58 pm

"Infirmary." He said. "Aparently you got your ass kicked."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:00 am

Chester ran inside to the infirmary

Jason stood there for a while looking very confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:06 am

Come on Jason lets go"she said

Ivy looked confused for a moment then the memorys came back and she looked at him wide eyed and frightenedtears brimming in her eyes "chester were is chester I need him."she said hugging herself looking smal and frail. Like a homeless cat backed agenst a wall by a vicious dog
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:08 am

Chester ran into the infirmary and ran over to ivy then hugged her "are you ok?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next