Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 11:04 pm

"So are you, person who's name I need to figure out! Speaking of witch what is it?" He asked making a quick pun. His crows disappeared in the air, only leaving a few feathers, except for one which rest on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 11:05 pm

"I'm Chester!" He snickered "hey chaos would you like to come over to my place?" He asked

Ooc: EDITED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 7:10 pm

Chaos thought about it for abit. "Alright sure!" He said. "As long as you get to check out mine later." He said, his grin growing. This guy reminded him of himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 7:43 pm

Chester grinned "ok! Follow me" chester said signalling chaos to follow him "I live in a fortress, it's in the forest near hook cemetery"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 7:52 pm

Chaos smiled. "If you an give me an idea of the surroundings, I can teleport the three of us there." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 7:56 pm

Chester smirked "it's in creepy foggy woods, most of the trees are always dead and its guarded by stone gargoyles, the fortress is huge and its color is maroon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 8:13 pm

Chaos extended a hand towards Chester, also one towards Ivy. "Okay, I think I got it. LET'S GO!" He screamed in delight.

(we need to wait for Fire after this post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 8:15 pm

Ivy took his hand "I can teleport short stences , you will have to teach ne how to do the long distance teleporting some time"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 8:17 pm

Chester grabbed his hand with a mischievous grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 8:30 pm

As they teleported they landed a few feet above the ground, Chaos landing on his butt laughing a little. "Niya ha! Still need to work on that. and as far as you cat lady, I'll gladly teach you!" He said as he looked around. "This looks like Slender." He observed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 8:32 pm

Chester snickered "yea but it's very cozy and decorative in the inside"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:42 am

Ivy landed on her feet with a smile "thanks I cant wait, and my name is ivy not cat lady
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 2:29 pm

"Okie dokie Ivy the cat lady." He said teasing her. "Shall we head inside now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 4:15 pm

"Yep!" Chester snickered as he signaled them to follow him inside
The inside had a inviting midevil feeling, it was lighted by torches and there was vases of roses at every doo way and corner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:37 pm

I wonder if alishas hear, it would be fun to teas her right now. "Ivy said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:39 pm

Chester snickered "yeah she's probably here, but before we tease her we should introduce chaos to her"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:42 pm

Ivy pouted "aewwww but thats no fun."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:44 pm

Chester smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek "we can tease her later ok babe?" He chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:48 pm

Ivy pouted but nodded"fine okay ill wait"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:50 pm

"Hey chaos follow me, there's someone I want you to meet" Chester said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:54 pm

Chaos looked around, not how he pictured the place. He liked it though, also loved Chester's choice of clothes. He probably had a thing for killing too! Someone else for him to commit grand murder with HEHEHEHE! His face looked as happy as it normally did, so it was hard to tell how he felt or what he was thininking, do to ALWAYS looking like this.

(fire can you post with Elizabeth?...also is it me or do you two pair together alot?)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:00 pm

Ooc:??????

Chester led chaos to the throne room, in the throne room was a tall beautiful women wearing a long silk dress and had seductive maroon colored eyes, she was laid back in the throne reading a schedule book and was chewing the end of a pen in deep thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:30 pm

(skip)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:45 pm

Yesh we do but me and vux are old friends I knew her back when I first joined)

Ivy fallowed them
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:53 pm

Alisha finally noticed the three "hello Chester...." then she narrowed her eyes at ivy "hello ivy....." she muttered "so who is your new friend?" She asked

Chester smiled "this is chaos!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next