Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 7:02 pm

"Aw look at the kitty!!" They giggled and squealed, they instantly started to pet her,

Chester slithered into the ground in his shadow form and slithered over to the children, waiting for the right moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 7:14 pm

ooc: Alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 7:49 pm

OOC: skip this post
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 8:54 pm

Ooc: I'll just post..... ,still waiting for fire...

Suddenly a huge shadow monster grows from the ground and roars loudly, the little kids shriek in fear and run away, some of them actually pee on themselves XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 2:34 am

Ivy snuck red as they ran past her screaming in terror
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 8:31 am

Ooc: ???

Chester turned back into his human form laughing out loud "oh man that was so funny!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 12:39 pm

Chaos was dying looking at what this man was doing. This guy was hilarious. He noticed the kids coming back, dragging their parents along to "get rid of the monster". OH HE HAD TO SEE THIS IN PERSON! With a snap of his fingers he was in a near by alley, then one more second and his soul protect was on. He stood in the alley and watched to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 12:48 pm

Chester smirked at the parents
"Where's the monster?" One of them asked
The other parents shrugged
"Its right here......." Chester snickered evily
The parents looked confused "what are you talking about?" They ask
Suddenly Chester melted into the ground in his shadow form, after a moment of silence a huge shadow monster grows from the ground and roars loudly and started slashing at them (not actually aiming for them)
The parents quickly grabbed the kids and ran away screaming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 12:59 pm

Chaos fell forward laughing, plain in view. "OH GODS THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!" He yelled, the crow that was his shoulder yelling at him, as it had almost hit the ground cause of him.

Looks like this:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:11 pm

Chester whipped around to see chaos "and who exactly are you?" He asked with a mischievous grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:15 pm

Ivy looked at the new guy her green cat eyes shining curiously "yes indeed who are you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:19 pm

"Chaos, and the embodiment of said word!" He then looked around, dropping his soul protect, and snapping his fingers, though nothing visible happened. He quickly reactivated soul protect and looked back at Chester. "You my friend are hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:20 pm

Chester smirked "why thank you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:34 pm

Ivy smiled and released soul protect and shifted back into her human form"he has a nack for it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:37 pm

"I can tell, and I've got an idea, I'll scare them this way, and you'll scare them too, and THEN WE'LL SANDWICH THEM!" He yelled gleefully. "But we are gonna have to do it now."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:42 pm

An evil and mischievous grin spread on Chester's face "let's do it!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 2:01 pm

Chaos dropped soul protect, then summoned millions of crows, who flew over head, and in front of the people. They ran from what seemed to me a giant black mass of crows. Chaos himself was merely stood bye and watched, seeing the people scream, and picking up their kids and running towards them, a few getting scratched by some of the crows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 2:04 pm

Ivy stude back and watchedthescean with a smile
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 2:06 pm

When they ran back a huge shadow monster greeted them with a blood curdling screech
The parents and children screamed even more
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!!" The parents hollered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 9:57 pm

(skip me)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 10:42 pm

The monster grows bigger then chases the children and parents inthe flock of crows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 10:45 pm

The crows surround them, seeming to consume them, occasionally cutting someone in a non vital areas. They all kahed loudly, causing Chaos and mayhem, scaring all of them out of their wits.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 10:51 pm

The kids and adults finally got away and ran off screaming and scared

Chester turned back into his human form laughing out loud "That was brilliant!!" He exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 10:54 pm

Chaos was keeLing over nearly out of air. "YAH! YOU SHOULD SEE HOW MUCH I SCARE PEOPLE IN THE CEMETERY, IT'S LIKE SLENDERMAN!!!!" He yelled out loud. "IT'S GREAT!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 10:56 pm

"Your pretty cool chaos" Chester said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next