Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:11 am

"He's on his way." Chaos said. "sooooooo....what was it like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:16 am

Ivy hugged him she was shaking like a leaf "no im not okay, he almost killed me and it was alishas orders. What did he cut on my back this time"she said silent tears falling from her eyes
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:18 am

Chester was afraid to look "I-i dont know....." he said nervously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:22 am

Ivy hugged him tighter "dont ever let go of me please I cant bear to be alone "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:23 am

Chaos looked behind her back. (what is there?)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:26 am

Ooc: it's crow's signature and a wolf, all drawn with a rusty carving knife

Chester held her close "I promise, I'm sorry for not defending you better, this would've happened if I protected you...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:30 am

"It's initials, a poorly drawn wolf, and most likely done with a rusty knife." He said. "I can draw better and this, I cann't even open my eyes all of the way." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:32 am

No dont blame yourself I herd you trying you fid everything you could. Its my fault if a wasnt so weak "she said then hissed in pain when chaos cheeked her back
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:34 am

Chester sighed sadly "it's my fault though......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:36 am

No its not its mine, I provoked alisha and that was my punishment. "She said shuddering
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:38 am

Chester held ivy close and.kissed her on the forehead "alisha's just a hag"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:41 am

Ivy nodded"yes I agree"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:43 am

Chester snickered then kissed her "I wish she wasn't such a hag though....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:50 am

I dont think there will ever be a day in her life qere she wont be one. I pity the man. She marries. Her being a hag is why its so much fun to mess with her ."ivy said her face was still to pale and it made her looked washed out her hair was dull and clumped with blood her eyes wide and feer ful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:53 am

"Why don't you just kick her out?" Chaos asked. "I mean my crows were able to take care of her, all I had to do was teleport them." He said. "If she fights back it SHOULD be easy?"

(it seems that this group is mostly your two's characters. Also Ida can I help kill off the other witch lady?)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:57 am

Ooc: sure but not now , I still having a mental debate on it

Chester closed his eyes and continued hugging ivy "I don't know chaos......maybe....."

Ooc: fire did you get my pm??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:10 am

No what pm )

Ivy let himhold her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 9:09 am

Ooc: I'll resend it.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 2:52 pm

Ooc ideah ou should have alisha come into the infermery to rub salt in a wound and have her tell ivy to not misbehave anymore but she brings crow with her

Ivy felt calm and safe in Chester arms as he held her close
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 2:55 pm

Ooc: MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! >XD

Jason finally walked in the infirmary "how'd you get here so fast?!" He asked chaos

Suddenly Alisha stood in the doorway with a smug look on her face yet she played innocent "aw what happened? Did you get hurt?" She chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:00 pm

Ivys head snaps in the direction of alishas voice and she glared at her hate filling her eyes her body shaking with the intensity of her rage

Isabella was standing with jason her arm looped in his for support
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:02 pm

Alisha just chuckled mockingly "oh what's wrong? Are you a bit upset?"

Chester held ivy close trying to calm her down by whispering soothing words

Jason looked confused "did I miss something?"He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:05 pm

You fucking hag bitch"ivy growled trying to get up and attack her ignoring the searing pain in her back and leg
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:11 pm

Alisha frowned "you should mind your manners unless you want to be punished again....."

Chester tried to keep ivy calm "please don't try to kill her now" he whispered to ivy

"What the hell is going on?!" Jason asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:18 pm

Shes the one who had crow..........."ivy said siting back agens chesters chest with a choking sob. She composed herself not wanting to brake down with alisha here so she gave her a hard glare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next