Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The shape of one's soul...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:06 pm

Smiling again, he offered a hand to her."I don't think I shook your hand yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:08 pm

She blushes again and shakes his hand weakly before pulling back her hand. "S-so....How are y-you guys doing?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:22 pm

Droon saunters up and throws a big hug around her before sitting her down "yay! Newbies!and I'm doing great thank you very much!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:24 pm

He pulled his hand back and smiled still, letting her meet everyone else again. Continuing with the soft tune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:26 pm

Beyril smiled, "Wonderful! I was about to head home and cook some food!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:36 pm

Her body stiffen when Droon hugged her and now she felt a little more uncomfortable. "T-Thats g-great." She stutters, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:38 pm

" what's wrong?" He says seeing the blush " you might be sick, BEYRIL! I think she's sick!" He just didn't realize the effect he had on shy people , it was like nai all over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:40 pm

"No....I-I'm not sick." She assures them with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:41 pm

Beyril rolled her eyes, "She's not sick, you're smothering her."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:42 pm

" you sure? " he says putting a hand to her forehead " you feel a little hot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:43 pm

Saiko hugs her knees against her chest and sighs, "I'm s-sorry if I'm a b-bother."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:46 pm

" not at all! Anyone this pretty is worth the trouble!"he says slapping her on the back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:51 pm

"Thanks...." She mumbles, blushing at his comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:56 pm

"Need a hand up?"

Vail crouched in front of her and offered a hand up. "Yo are no were near a bother Saiko."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:59 pm

She takes his offer and stands up with his help. "Thanks...." She mumbles, pushing her hair away from her eyes. "D-didn't you say y-you were Meisterless?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:01 pm

Lexi walks over to the girl. Seeing as she was so shy, she decided not to lay the threats down on her. "Saiko eh? Nice name. I'm Lexi, Arusa's step sister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:02 pm

Vail nodded to her question. "Yea, I need one." He patted her back down a bit, from a little bit of dust and grass that got on her from the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:04 pm

She blushes lightly and says,"Well I'm a w-weaponless m-meister..." Saiko looks over at Lexi and smiles lightly, "Nice t-to meet y-you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:06 pm

"We are both new students too...want to be partners?" Offering his hand to her again, in a show of agreement. He looked to the side and looked Lexi up and down for a moment before returning his gaze to Sakio.

Last edited by Vail Magnum on June 12th 2013, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:07 pm

"S-sure..." She smiles, shaking his hand gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:09 pm

The moment she agreed to this partnership, Vail turned into his weapon form. A six foot long Masamune. A war sword designed long enough to take down men that were on horseback off their mounts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:09 pm

"Aswell." She said giving off a friendly smile, her two pointed teeth showing.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:13 pm

" lucky, when you smile you still look kinda normal." Droon said jokingly to Lexi grinning to show his poity rows of teeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:13 pm

Saiko catches Vail perfectly and begins to swig him around lightly, making sure not to hit anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:16 pm

She sticks her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The shape of one's soul...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next