Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The shape of one's soul...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:09 pm

"Want to stay with me?" I offered with a shrug, "I live alone in a two bedroom apartment so it's fine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:16 pm

He nodded at Arisa. "That would be very kind of you to offer, thank you." Now he  took Beyril's casted hand into his own. "Nice to meet you Beyril...Im Vail....what happened?" He looked over her cast, not letting go for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:17 pm

"Hiya Beyril!" Kasai said waving at her then going back to petting Kitsune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:18 pm

Beyril smiled, waving at Kasai, "Oh, a bit of a tussle. Guess you could say I lost a fight with an angry sword." she blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:20 pm

"So you seem to be feeling better." I pointed out with a smile, "So how's going, Beyril?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:23 pm

"Well enough." She smiled, "I haven't been able to find Koizumi anywhere, though. I keep meaning to apologize, and it's like she just never shows up." she frowned, looking very uncharacteristically sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:23 pm

"An angry sword? Was it Another student?" He let go of her cast after a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:25 pm

Beyril smiled, "Sort of, but I brought it upon myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:25 pm

"She'll probably show up soon..." I reassured her with a bright smile. Just by looking at her sad face, I grew a little bit depress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:26 pm

Beyril tried to smile a bit more, hoping that Arisa's unhappiness wasn't somehow her fault, "I hope so."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:29 pm

Hearing all this about who stays with who naga sighs " does no one read the billboard anymore? I have 4 large rooms which I am renting out from my manner, and very cheaply I might add
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:32 pm

"So how's your training with Helmut?" I asked her, changing the subject as fast as I could. I couldn't bear to see her sad like this anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:33 pm

"So...what...who was this sword?" Vail then jsut noticed the arrival of the guy from earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:40 pm

"Oh, it's no one, really. I'm not upset about it." she smiled, then looked to Arisa, "It's going well! He's a very interesting weapon. I'm still getting used to him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:45 pm

"That sounds awesome!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:53 pm

"Arisa...Beyril, do you know where to go to find a partner? I need a Meister..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:07 pm

Beyril shrugged, "Unfortunately it seems we have more miesters than weapons. Your best bet would just be to keep an eye out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:13 pm

"I think I'm gonna go ahead and leave." Kasai says putting Kitsune down. She says good bye to everyone and heads out bumping into Lexi on the way out. "What got her in such a rush?" Lexi says watching Kasai disappear down a hall.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:14 pm

A kid with short black hair and arm warmers chained to his shirt sleeves rolled in on a skateboard. "I thought I saw a new student on the way here. 'Ello, my name is Arusa." With a kick, his skateboard went up and, with a black flash, in to the palm of his hand. "And you are?" He held out his hand to Vail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:18 pm

"Hiya Step-Brother!" Lexi says resisting the urge to hug him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:33 pm

Taking Asuras hand, Vail shook his hand. "Names vail." He offer a nice strong grip.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:37 pm

Naga has left at this point, weeping for the future of the human race in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:42 pm

"Hey sis." Arusa gave her a warm smile and a nod. "Uncle Kid gave me his skate board so I thought I'd try it out, but when I saw ... Vail? You said. Interesting name, I couldn't help but rush over to meet him. I do hope I wasn't interrupting anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 6:01 pm

Shook his head, "Yes, im Vail, dont think you are interupting anything..." he looked to asira and smiled at her, showing gratitude for the place to stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 6:23 pm

"Hey Arusa!" I said excitedly, holding up my hand for a high five. "High five!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The shape of one's soul...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next